Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,544 comments
Opposite for me. I have Foxtel and not Netflix. lol

My brother was talking about possibly getting it though recently. Might to end up splitting it with him.
To be honest I wonder why I still kept my Netflix subscription around. I got it myself to rewatch Dinotrux then checked out some anime on browsing and rewatch some movies but nothing to stick by to hop on it every month, guess WWE will be perfect justification to keep it now.

So if I'm anything to go by, good move for both WWE and Netflix :lol:

Last edited:
To be honest I wonder why I still kept my Netflix subscription around. I got it myself to rewatch Dinotrux then checked out some anime on browsing and rewatch some movies but nothing to stick by to hop on it every month, guess WWE will be perfect justification to keep it now.

So if I'm anything to go by, good move for both WWE and Netflix :lol:
Maybe good for Netflix, but how many viewers will WWE lose?

Probably not a lot. Network TV is on a decline and the Streaming Bubble has yet to receive the worse effects of the burst yet.
Especially in Australia - I don't believe WWE has been rated in any of the top 20 daily programs in Australia (granted, it airs at anytime between 9am-11am, depending on the event and daylight savings).

In my boat.. well I get free Netflix through my phone plan, and as myself in Canberra and my sister in Newcastle were sharing my mum's Foxtel account (in rural NSW) and was paying $130ish a month for the superduper plan, well I just convinced them all to swap to Binge+Kayo last month since mum doesn't use the tv channels/box for it anymore anyways (worked out at $47 a month total for us to swap), so I'm stuck with both.

Hopefully the library either stays, or goes to Netflix. As long as it doesn't disappear. I just almost finished creating my list of every event that features an AWA/WWE/WCW/NWA/ECW Title change, plus every title match pre-PPV that exists on there. So.. would be shame for that list to go to waste.

Latest Posts

Back