Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,554 comments
Great news for me as I have Netflix and not Binge/Kayo
Opposite for me. I have Foxtel and not Netflix. lol

My brother was talking about possibly getting it though recently. Might to end up splitting it with him.

Opposite for me. I have Foxtel and not Netflix. lol

My brother was talking about possibly getting it though recently. Might to end up splitting it with him.
To be honest I wonder why I still kept my Netflix subscription around. I got it myself to rewatch Dinotrux then checked out some anime on browsing and rewatch some movies but nothing to stick by to hop on it every month, guess WWE will be perfect justification to keep it now.

So if I'm anything to go by, good move for both WWE and Netflix :lol:

Last edited:
To be honest I wonder why I still kept my Netflix subscription around. I got it myself to rewatch Dinotrux then checked out some anime on browsing and rewatch some movies but nothing to stick by to hop on it every month, guess WWE will be perfect justification to keep it now.

So if I'm anything to go by, good move for both WWE and Netflix :lol:
Maybe good for Netflix, but how many viewers will WWE lose?

Probably not a lot. Network TV is on a decline and the Streaming Bubble has yet to receive the worse effects of the burst yet.
Especially in Australia - I don't believe WWE has been rated in any of the top 20 daily programs in Australia (granted, it airs at anytime between 9am-11am, depending on the event and daylight savings).

In my boat.. well I get free Netflix through my phone plan, and as myself in Canberra and my sister in Newcastle were sharing my mum's Foxtel account (in rural NSW) and was paying $130ish a month for the superduper plan, well I just convinced them all to swap to Binge+Kayo last month since mum doesn't use the tv channels/box for it anymore anyways (worked out at $47 a month total for us to swap), so I'm stuck with both.

Hopefully the library either stays, or goes to Netflix. As long as it doesn't disappear. I just almost finished creating my list of every event that features an AWA/WWE/WCW/NWA/ECW Title change, plus every title match pre-PPV that exists on there. So.. would be shame for that list to go to waste.

The War Raiders returned to Raw last night, it was the Viking Raiders back to the persona they have used in NXT, New Japan and ROH so they have ditched the Viking stuff, both members had been out with injury and it was the first time in nearly a year that they have been on Raw, they beat Alpha Academy in the first round of the tag tournament they started.

The only other newsworthy thing was Jimmy Uso trying to get Jey back to help him and Roman but Jey told him to get out of his face, Raw was taped last week because of the UK tour this week so it was never going to be a big show, main event was Rhea & Tiffany Stratton v Liv & Raquel which went to a DQ when Nia got involved.

Oh dear. Jey Uso appearing on Smackdown to confront Solo totally means the Bloodline are going to cost him his IC belt, doesn't it?

Seems like the most logical way to get him back with Roman and Jimmy.

Roman and Jimmy got beatdown again with the Bloodline standing tall for the second week running, Jey made an appearance to confront Solo, Cody is still occupied by the stupid side quest, Randy Orton wants Kevin Owens at Crown Jewel, MCMG beat Los Garza and A-Town Down Under in a triple threat on their debut and will face DIY next week who beat Street Profits and Pretty Deadly, the winners next week will get a tag title shot, Lash Legend beat Piper Niven in her singles debut on the main roster.

Next week its Andrade v Carmelo part VII with LA Knight as special guest ref, plus a face off between Cody and Gunther, Michael Cole missed last night's show and it was Corey and Wade as the comms team, Corey said that Cole was on 'special assignment' but I don't know if that was the real reason, he's only missed a handful of shows in his career.

Samantha Irvin has indeed announced that she is leaving WWE and that it could be her last Raw (I don't think she said that bit in her statement) sadly I don't think this is a big surprise after Ricochet left but she will definitely be missed, she is such a great announcer with a great singing voice.

Jey Uso v Bron Breakker IC title match tonight, also Seth Rollins and Bronson Reed face-to-face plus a couple of tag title tournament matches.

I wish the fans would simmer the 🤬 down about. Both Ricochet and Irvin are getting harrassed for it with crazy conspiracies about both WWE amd AEW.

I had a funny feeling a certain announcer was going to replace Samantha Irvin. And that announcer I had in mind... was EXACTLY whom I thought would replace Samantha. TRUE STORY (no spoiler).

Back