Done

Starting to write up question. Tonights will start off easy, as I dont have a ton of time. So here we go...first correct response wins. Read Rules. One Entry Only no edits!!!

Check OP

1938; Adolf Hitler

According to CONFLICTING Wiki Reports. Both answers are correct! Ha Ha just when I thought this was gonna be easy! So I am giving his choice for tommorrow. What would you like and PSN?

Best I can do! Hope that works and i will resume on thursday!

BigActionJacks7
According to CONFLICTING Wiki Reports. Both answers are correct! Ha Ha just when I thought this was gonna be easy! So I am giving his choice for tommorrow. What would you like and PSN?

Best I can do! Hope that works and i will resume on thursday!

No, no BigAction, I'm good, if that what your wiki report says, go with it. Proceed with your giveaway tomorrow. You don't have to accomadate me.

Go a head and send Trojan1874 his car first. He answered first, it's only fair. :gtpflag:

EDIT: Heck, since he answered correctly first, I techinally wouldn't have a chance to answer. Go ahead and send the car to Trojan1874, and I'll play again tomorrow. I think that's the best approach. I love trivia anyways, that's my prize.

Last edited:
BigActionJacks7
How about this. I will send your car Sunday as I didnt have anything planned on that day and I will pick up again tommorrow! Deal. Done.

I will take it :cheers: thanks very much!

Car received. Thank you BigActionJacks7. :cheers:

Typing up question now. A little brain teaser, shouldnt be too hard.

First correct response gets a choice of the 4 remaining RUFs. Check OP for the question.

Because they were 1 hundred dollar phone bill and 1 hundred dollar electricity bill. :)

Typing up the question now. Relatively easy tonight. First correct response wins and only ONE answer per person.

3 remaining RUFs left...check OP for question.

Latest Posts

Back