Dooblewasur's 0/0/0 Garage - Offering Cars, Tix, Paint, and Bobbing!

United States
United States
Dooblewasur
Dooblewasur
Welcome to my garage!
I'm trading here with a small collection. With your help, we can both grow our collections.

FRs (Friend Requests)
You send the FR here. I have to delete and accept Friends often, so please help me out here.

Where are my Garage and Schedule pages?
I have links to both in my signature. They are hosted with Google Drive.

You can also open them here if you're on Mobi.

Garage

Schedule

Leaving feedback
I will do my best to use the GT5 Traders Reputation Thread.
I haven't in the past, so just remind me.

Offers
Offer away! Please have a the full name of the car and paint name if applicable. This is so that I can add it to my schedule and garage spread as PENDING. (adapted from s0ul_chicken.)

I am interested in lots of different cars, so offer.
You never know the answer! :)

More on offers
Do not PM me, or post on my wall PLEASE!
Make an offer here, or don't.

My schedule
I peddle my cars on a few different threads. I keep my schedule available on Google Drive along with my garage spread and I add you in the next available slot.

If there are problems, I have a hole in the schedule.
JK83
Scottish GT5
pooonsa3264
ajns73
F_Filipe
Diogo G.

AND

A bunch of other generous people!

Last edited:
Hey mate. I got a lot of Countachs and also the AC 427 (cobra) with black and gold stripe in 0/0/0. I also have a couple of 0/0/0 XFR's, a 0/0/0 Speed 12 and an NSX Prototype LM Road Car in 0/0/0. I can trade and give any time!

You will be getting a bunch goodies come the first week of July from me - too bad I can't tell you what they are!! MMMWWWWAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! </evil laughter>

Good luck on the garage sir!

Hey mate. I got a lot of Countachs and also the AC 427 (cobra) with black and gold stripe in 0/0/0. I also have a couple of 0/0/0 XFR's, a 0/0/0 Speed 12 and an NSX Prototype LM Road Car in 0/0/0. I can trade and give any time!

Let's make a deal. I'm booked until the 5th…but I can put you in right after!

You will be getting a bunch goodies come the first week of July from me - too bad I can't tell you what they are!! MMMWWWWAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! </evil laughter>

Good luck on the garage sir!

Sounds…generous!
Thanks much!

And best of luck to you as well.

"If you do well, Mr. s0ul, we be in business for looong time!"
(you have to say it with a funny accent.)

Good luck, Doobie.....I'm sure we'll be able to deal a little at some stage. I'll be sending the Griff this morning, if you read this before I send name a specific paint chip you want and it's yours. Just 'cos I can.

frenzal
Good luck, Doobie.....I'm sure we'll be able to deal a little at some stage. I'll be sending the Griff this morning, if you read this before I send name a specific paint chip you want and it's yours. Just 'cos I can.

Corporation blue?

Mobi

Received the Flame Red SRT-4 and sent the 87 YellowBird. Fly birdy, FLY!!!

Thank you sir!

I have an Amuse S2000 GT1 &#8216;04 0/0/0 Sebring Silver Metallic and an Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 0/0/0.

Dooblewasur
Let's make a deal. I'm booked until the 5th&#133;but I can put you in right after!

Ok, d'you want a free cobra today?

Sent you a 0/0/0 AC Cars 427; black with gold stripes!

A little bit of feedback would be nice. When are you sending the paints? Did you receive my message on PSN?

OK - caving in just so you can mark these beauties as Pending...

Mugen S2000 in Deep Purple - July 2nd - AND Ticket of your choice
Skyline GT-R (R34) '99 in Midnight Purple II - July 3rd - AND Ticket of your choice
Skyline GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) in Ultimate Opal Black July 4th - AND Ticket of your choice
370Z Tuned (GT Academy Version) in Premium LeMans Blue July 5th - AND Ticket of your choice

Enjoy sir - let me know the tickets you would like to go with those gorgeous rides!

A little bit of feedback would be nice. When are you sending the paints? Did you receive my message on PSN?

My apologies, I have a rather large time difference. Anyway, I've sent your paints! Enjoy!

OK - caving in just so you can mark these beauties as Pending...

Mugen S2000 in Deep Purple - July 2nd - AND Ticket of your choice
Skyline GT-R (R34) '99 in Midnight Purple II - July 3rd - AND Ticket of your choice
Skyline GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) in Ultimate Opal Black July 4th - AND Ticket of your choice
370Z Tuned (GT Academy Version) in Premium LeMans Blue July 5th - AND Ticket of your choice

Enjoy sir - let me know the tickets you would like to go with those gorgeous rides!

I'm good on tix, I am pretty sure I have a lot on some other profiles somewhere. :lol:
I would be interested in…
Surprise me!

Only Raybrig NSX 06 is premium the car I ofter you was standard Raybring NSX 00 do you have ticket 2000?

I do not have any tix on my main account, and I do not have any 2000 tix anywhere. :indiff:
If there are any tix (besides 2000 to 2010) I could look around.

Last edited:
Back