Dooblewasur's 0/0/0 Garage - Offering Cars, Tix, Paint, and Bobbing!

I'm good on tix, I am pretty sure I have a lot on some other profiles somewhere. :lol:
I would be interested in…
Surprise me!

I just thought since you didn't have any listed that I would send a few your way - since that is all I carry on my second account. I still don't mind hooking you up if you still want them!

:gtpflag:

P.S - enjoy your time off sir!

ok tell me what birthday ticket you have and see what I can do
I won't be able to until I get back! :ouch:
I'll get on it when I can!

I have a purple 0/0/0 charger super bee 426 hemi 71 if your interested
Yes I am! Find a car you like and I'll send later next month.

Sent the car. Enjoy! :)
I will! Thanks.

NO MORE TRADING IS POSSIBLE UNTIL THE 2ND.

Have fun and enjoy the time off with nature!!

Just noticed this thread. Good to see another trader getting started. Some unsolicited commentary and advice for you. First, starting small is the only way to start. When I started, it was on a lark because I started a second account and had a bunch of green ticket cars from the license tests. I didn't even know what a 0/0/0 was and was definitely not collecting them. All I was trying to do was get one of every model. Now the advice part:

1. Try to keep all correspondence relating to trades in the thread. PMs and PSN messages are asking for trouble.

2. Keep a detailed schedule even if it is only for yourself to keep trades straight. Remember, all you have is your rep to keep you going.

3. Use the rep thread both ways, to check on partners and to rep the good ones.

4. Maintain some sort of database with a car/item count preferably by manufacturer. As your collection grows it will help immensely. If you keep it by manufacturer, when you do run into a bookkeeping issue (and you will), it is easier to sort out quickly.

5. No one is ch1potle. ;)

Good Luck.

Just noticed this thread. Good to see another trader getting started. Some unsolicited commentary and advice for you. First, starting small is the only way to start. When I started, it was on a lark because I started a second account and had a bunch of green ticket cars from the license tests. I didn't even know what a 0/0/0 was and was definitely not collecting them. All I was trying to do was get one of every model. Now the advice part:

1. Try to keep all correspondence relating to trades in the thread. PMs and PSN messages are asking for trouble.

2. Keep a detailed schedule even if it is only for yourself to keep trades straight. Remember, all you have is your rep to keep you going.

3. Use the rep thread both ways, to check on partners and to rep the good ones.

4. Maintain some sort of database with a car/item count preferably by manufacturer. As your collection grows it will help immensely. If you keep it by manufacturer, when you do run into a bookkeeping issue (and you will), it is easier to sort out quickly.

5. No one is ch1potle. ;)

Good Luck.

Oooh, thanks! I hadn't found any solid FB until now.
I do have a database, which can be accessed in my signature.

Now I have to think about how the OP is gonna change.

You should add the garage links to OP because I think you can't see them trough the App

Thanks but :

1 - Don't invade other threads

2- Use PM sistem

3 - I don't care, I wasn't talking to you.

Leason learned ? :D

Diogo G.
Thanks but :

1 - Don't invade other threads

2- Use PM sistem

3 - I don't care, I wasn't talking to you.

Leason learned ? :D

I was offering you a free car
I've been subscribed to this thread because I was sending him a car
And I was trying to help you out douche

I was offering you a free car
I've been subscribed to this thread because I was sending him a car
And I was trying to help you out .

Sorry for being a bit arsh .

You could just PM me ;) and why the douche ?

Diogo G.
Sorry for being a bit arsh .

You could just PM me ;) and why the douche ?

I'm sorry you were talking about it on here so I figured it was ok and I felt like you were being a douche by being so harsh over an offer

I'm sorry you were talking about it on here so I figured it was ok and I felt like you were being a douche by being so harsh over an offer

No need for harsh.

Okay I accept your offer.

(Dooble sorry for thread invading:crazy:)

Dooblewasur
There's no private space on the internet.

I have a 0/0/0 Toyota 2000gt I'm looking for the 25th anniversary countach it doesn't matter which color. I can send later today?

Deep Purple Mugen S2000 Sent sir! 7 more gifts to go!!

Back