Dooblewasur's 0/0/0 Garage - Offering Cars, Tix, Paint, and Bobbing!

is been awhile do you still need Raybrig NSX 00 0/0/0 If so I need birthday tickets

is been awhile do you still need Raybrig NSX 00 0/0/0 If so I need birthday tickets

I don't have any birthday tix, still
I believe that the muy generoso pollo s0ul (s0ul chicken) is hooking me up with a 1967 ticket, but I haven't worked on B-day tix yet.

And yes, I would still like the Raybrig NSX.

Midnight Purple II Skyline sent along with a Rally Ticket - enjoy sir!

Midnight Purple II Skyline sent along with a Rally Ticket - enjoy sir!

Thanks much!

Also received from Mr. C.:
Historic Rally Car Ticket
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

Spread updated, and I have added tix section.

OCD bought out! Nice variety, but not my favorite OCD...
Got some Zondas, Isuzus, a Tacoma and Clio Renault.

Isuzu Piazza looks like a cheese wedge. :lol:

I see there's a Stratos in the OCD! If anyone has one in York Green, I would be interested!

Unrelated, I am also looking for a Renault Avantime, 0/0/0 of course.

Can I trade you a Brilliant White Pearl or Titanium Gray 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 for a Silky Black FT-86 II Concept '11?

Can I trade you a Brilliant White Pearl or Titanium Gray 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 for a Silky Black FT-86 II Concept '11?

I'd love the Titanium Gray 370Z. Added to schedule for 11 July*!

(Subject to change).

Sent a Rally Base Ticket and the LeMans Blue 370 Tuned GTA - enjoy sir! '67 Ticket will be enroute this evening.

:gtpflag:

'67 Ticket sent! Enjoy all the goodies, I hope they get your garage going in the right direction! 👍

Thanks to Mr. C, I FINALLY have a '67 ticket. You game?

I'll send you an FR on the 11th, just right after midnight on Eastern Time (UTC-5:00 US/Canada). :)

Sent 'n' received!!

I finally made my rounds in the TRT thread, I saw your post there too. Thankies! :cheers
:

Dooblewasur, been looking at your spreadsheet and I have the following:

Alfa Romeo, Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65 - Rosso Alfa

Autobianchi, A112 Abarth '79 - Metalized Pale Blue

Dome, DOME-ZERO Concept '78 - (Silver)

Isuzu, Bellett 1600 GT-R '69 - Maple Orange

Lamborghini, Countach 25th Anniversary '88 - ARGENTO LUNA

Booked up for now but can start sending from Sunday onwards.

Dooblewasur, been looking at your spreadsheet and I have the following:

Alfa Romeo, Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65 - Rosso Alfa

Autobianchi, A112 Abarth '79 - Metalized Pale Blue

Dome, DOME-ZERO Concept '78 - (Silver)

Isuzu, Bellett 1600 GT-R '69 - Maple Orange

Lamborghini, Countach 25th Anniversary '88 - ARGENTO LUNA

Booked up for now but can start sending from Sunday onwards.

That's pretty funny: I have all of the above. Are you sure that you didn't copy from my sheet? :lol:

Could you specify on OP which 0/0/0 cars you want ?

I suppose I could…but the problem is, I am really looking for any car.

That's pretty funny: I have all of the above. Are you sure that you didn't copy from my sheet? :lol:

Haha I know it was bit of a school boy error that, I realised as soon as I saw Diogo's comment. I thought the ones on your list were the ones you were looking for. If you're looking for any 0/0/0's I'll have another look through my garage and send some towards the end of next week.

Just trying to help as you sent me alot of gear a while back :)

Haha I know it was bit of a school boy error that, I realised as soon as I saw Diogo's comment. I thought the ones on your list were the ones you were looking for. If you're looking for any 0/0/0's I'll have another look through my garage and send some towards the end of next week.

Just trying to help as you sent me alot of gear a while back :)

Well I'd be happy to send a car your way as a trade…since I am a trader. ;)

Back