Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,604 comments
Does anyone know if the fanatec h shifter definitely works with ps5 g pro base and drivehub? I’m ready to move on from the Logitech h shifter.
Should work great. You’ll just need the Fanatec USB adapter for the shifter to connect to the drive hub.
Just got a drivehub, updated to latest beta firmware and my CSL DD still says g29 no matter if it's in fanatec mode or not. The drivehub scrolls to say GT DD pro but gt7 shows g29 in the wheel settings. Should I reflash the firmware?
Also hoping that the simjack ultimate pedals are supported soon as currently plugging them in stops everything working.
You need to switch the drivehub from FanaLogic mode to Fanatec mode.
Instructions

Last edited:
Should work great. You’ll just need the Fanatec USB adapter for the shifter to connect to the drive hub.

You need to switch the drivehub from FanaLogic mode to Fanatec mode.
Instructions
It doesn't work in fanatec mode, drivehub scrolls saying GT DD pro but in gt7 still says g29

Does anyone know if the Simagic P1000 pedals are working w/ dDrivehub? I notice they're listed as compatible on the site but I want to make sure before I make a purchase.

Also I can confirm that plugging in the TH8A shifter and TSS handbrake into a USB hub works in GT7

Does anyone know if drive hub supports BDH H1 shifter on PS5? I have Logitech g pro wheel and BDH H1 shifter that I would love to use in GT7. I don't have the drive hub at the moment, but I will order one if anyone can confirm.

Last edited:
Back