DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
haha damn! Oh well we'll get some more. I think eveyone on Drop5 is more then welcome to recommend someone.

Haha Everything will be good as soon as I pay off my 240. Or get a second job. And the TV I use is a 19" lol

Haha Im working my way up to XDC drifter, trust me I will know about the no money part.

A couple of Southern Sliders Members saw me drift, ask some of them but I had my data corrupted so I had to restart my garage so I will be drifting differently.

Kroks said he will be on at 5-6pm his time which is in like 20 minutes lol. But you might be able to catch one of them on.

yea i know, but just letting you know its in 20 minutes. Which is whatever time your zone is. I was able to have a aussie guy on my team once and his zime zone worked out great. He just failed to meet attendance.

GTP ID: otheosilencedo
PSN ID: otheosilencedo
Wheel/DS3?: controller
Mic?: not yet
Looking for?: fun group will to help me find new drifting lines and such. Just to meet more people to drift with.
American or Europe?: american

GTP ID: otheosilencedo
PSN ID: otheosilencedo
Wheel/DS3?: controller
Mic?: not yet
Looking for?: fun group will to help me find new drifting lines and such. Just to meet more people to drift with.
American or Europe?: american

Okay thank you! I will put you down on the list. One of my members will try and add you and see what you got, its up to them to let me know. We here at Drop5 dont look for the best of the best, just someone who can take our humor! 👍

So tonights plans consist of shampooing carpets in my brothers car and taking some planking pics!

sorry I haven't been on lately I've been busy and im also getting quite bored of gt5 waiting for the dlc to come out.

Latest Posts

Back