DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
Its all good man, i think we all have to try and make it through this no internet crap haha

Hey do any of you guys have a spare 97' supra RZ I could maybe trade for. Been looking for one for a while

I got a couple that you can have for free, add me zedfonsie I'll eventually gift it to you when I feel like getting on my ps3 i will send you one :)

Ohh boi :D i have a video im uploading to youtube right now will be on here soon of my laps around autum ring Mini with my wheel(L) getting better

kroks4250
Ohh boi :D i have a video im uploading to youtube right now will be on here soon of my laps around autum ring Mini with my wheel(L) getting better

Awesome man can't wait to see it! You're doing great

I drifted with sktline for about 10 mins this morning , will drift with him more tnb

Umm I believe at 12 EST at the latest I will be getting on

My bad spank, I did not drift with skyline yet just silenced this morning

PSN ID: Shmeshy
Location/Time Zone: Ocala, FL/ Eastern
Favorite Car(s): all supras, vipers, sileighty, most smaller rwds
Favorite Track(s): tsuzuka, autumn ring, autumn ring mini, tokyo kart tracks
Drifting Experience: gt5 only, been racing gt since first one
Previous Team(s): none
Wheel or Controller? controller
Do you have a microphone?: yes
How often do you drift on GT5?: daily
What are you looking for in a team?: people to race with, tuning, drift lines, tandem practice, trade cars, mic up
Anything else you would like to add?: anyone wanna drift just send me a request and a message sayin you want to drift and im down to drift with anyone

Cool man ill get you added to the list of hopefuls! Dont be afraid to introduce yourself man! Drop is 1 big family!

ill be on in a minute whats there full psn gamertags.. ill frequest them and try to join.. do yall have your own lobby?? if so how do i find it

My friends 560whp coupe drift stang!

284149_242506852438442_100000373865470_791816_7145912_n.jpg

Latest Posts

Back