DT #39 Autumn Ring & British Cars: Trial Mountain Circuit Reverse..

• Thread starter JK83
  • 14 comments

JK83

Premium
Finland
Finland
Try JK83..
British Cars: Trial Mountain Circuit Reverse Drift Trial <---Click for results :)

Period of Availability: 2012/06/28 06:00 - 2012/07/12 06:00
Gold: Cr.250 000 Silver: Cr.150 000 Bronze: Cr.100 000

This Drift Trial event takes place on the Trial Mountain Circuit Reverse course. Only British cars are allowed and there are no restrictions on tuning.

Autumn Ring Drift Trial <---Click for results :)

Period of Availability: 2012/06/28 06:00 - 2012/07/12 06:00
Gold: Cr.250 000 Silver: Cr.150 000 Bronze: Cr.100 000

This Drift Trial event takes place on the Autumn Ring. There are no restrictions on car models or tuning.

Last edited:
You got the British Specifications on both tracks ;)

Btw , Cerbera Speed 12 .. ..again :rolleyes:

You got the British Specifications on both tracks ;)

Btw , Cerbera Speed 12 .. ..again :rolleyes:

I think there was one or two lately where you cant drift Cerbera Speed 12...
But I miss DT where everyone must use same car (Since there have been only one )

But maybe next DT Scion + Motegi :lol:

The TVR T350C is a decent littlle drift car for those who don't like the Speed 12. Think I'll stick with it this time around.

23405 in trial mountain. 15 place
13158 in autumn ring. 28 place

My best ever, i can´t do bether

Nice work 👍

I got to work with Autumn Ring bit ( I try hit 13900 pts )
Trial Mountain im barely in top100 :lol: got to improve it after Autumn Ring 👍

And you can always do bit better ;)

Will need to check scores, but I used a fully loaded Spitfire for Trial Mountain. Never going to get a huge score, but it's something different!

EDIT - check it out :lol:

Stock Shelby Cobra on Autumn Ring. It's just a joy to drift for a stock car - changes direction nicely.

Last edited:
I'm Now #5 on Autumn Ring (I hope it's enought to stay top10) and now it's time to improve Trial Mountain.
Im gonna try different car on Trial Mountain, just for fun :lol:

Must find some time for it first tought :scared:

Now I think I get why soo many points.

Look at that ! Looks like you got 10 camber on rear :lol:

Now I think I get it why you got so many points.

Look at that ! Looks like you got 10 camber on rear :lol:

Nah it's "only" 8 :lol:
Maybe it helps you to get top10000 or even top250 list if you add camber to 10 ?
You dont need even skills to do it, just enought camber :lol:

But that is how it works 👍

Edit: Fixed.

Last edited:
I just got the gold, around 7 or 8k on Autumn Ring. That is my practice track and I don't like where they have the sectors set up.

14k on trial, calling it a day.

I got 17229 with an AC 427 on Trial Mountain & 11568 with a Corvette Coupe '63 on Autumn Ring (#235). It's the first time I used manual transmission in a drift event. Defo should have done that earlier :D Nevertheless I found a new hobby at GT5, it's so much fun to drift.

It's the first time I got into the ranking as well :)

I got 17229 with an AC 427 on Trial Mountain & 11568 with a Corvette Coupe '63 on Autumn Ring (#235). It's the first time I used manual transmission in a drift event. Defo should have done that earlier :D Nevertheless I found a new hobby at GT5, it's so much fun to drift.

It's the first time I got into the ranking as well :)

Yeah, manual is the only way to go with drifting! :)

Cool, I'm glad you are having fun with drifting!! It's all I do anymore! LOL I don't spend too much time on the trials anymore though. They mess me up with my normal drifting.

The sectors on Autumn Ring are split up weird. I can drift the last 3 sectors in one drift, but in doing so, I don't get good points. Sector one is cut off too soon as well. I like to link my drifts together, so I prefer the Trial Mountain DT, since it does allow for it within the sectors.

My final results #8 on Autumn Ring and #24 on Trial Mountain Circuit Reverse :)

Back