EA Sports WRC: General Discussion

• Thread starter xX Jojje Xx
  • 2,971 comments
To be honest I think that's just how CM do it, less overthinking the idea and more how each car is developed. Wouldn't surprise me if there's some licensing stuff involved with what gets developed as well as the time-line.

Speculation of course, seems like the timing is the biggest thing.

The Castrol Yaris would be a very nice thing to see. If Ingram pops up in a WRC2 round again this season with it then who knows.
I doubt it will be included in the game updates as its a BRC/ERC entry. I was referring to livery mods on Overtake/Race Department. They already have a nice version of Ingrams MEM Castrol Polo on there.

If Ingram does enter the WRC in the future all is possible of course. Would love to see a MEM entry into WRC 2. They have toiled for years in the BRC with Meiron, Matt Edwards and Osian Pryce. With the increased Castrol backing let's hope.

Their best chance for a WRC 2 entry would be with Ingram as I think he brings some money himself. With the amount of time he spends in Monte Carlo he should do anyway 😂

Last edited:
I doubt it will be included in the game updates as its a BRC/ERC entry. I was referring to livery mods on Overtake/Race Department. They already have a nice version of Ingrams MEM Castrol Polo on there.

If Ingram does enter the WRC in the future all is possible of course. Would love to see a MEM entry into WRC 2. They have toiled for years in the BRC with Meiron, Matt Edwards and Osian Pryce. With the increased Castrol backing let's hope.

Their best chance for a WRC 2 entry would be with Ingram as I think he brings some money himself. With the amount of time he spends in Monte Carlo he should do anyway 😂
CER would suit him down to the ground. Cold, wet countryside tarmac roads. Would love to see it.

Back