easiest car to drift

• Thread starter Respekt
  • 75 comments
Originally posted by silviadrifter
That's cool, I'm glad your safe and sound. I miss NY ( especially the delivery services 4:20) :D
do you have AIM?

Thank man.
Ah yes, the delivery services:D
Great for when you get lazy:rolleyes:
I don't have any of those messenger things. I don't really know anything about them.

my favorite and easiest car to drift is my evo6 tme...put the ayc all the way down and do other stuff to it:) makes the car move like complete fr but with a lot better control

I tried drifting an NSX. dont like it, its too..weavy. It sways coming out of corners, maybe its just me, though. I like the way it looks on replays, but its hard to not spin.

Originally posted by XzifT
I tried drifting an NSX. dont like it, its too..weavy. It sways coming out of corners, maybe its just me, though. I like the way it looks on replays, but its hard to not spin.
I agree, if I'm drifting MR than I usually use the Clio sport or the Speedster. I 've tried using the NSX and I finally have a good setup for it, but I still don't really like it as much as the others.

Originally posted by SupraNick
IS300 is pretty easy! its so easy to throw around its as if it WANTS to drift! :D

that is correct... it is the first car I learned to drift with, i just might incorperate the Altezza back into my fleet...

In my experience so far, the 300zx 2 seater is the easiest to drift. No sims, but on medium slicks. It's a good car, but my rx7 LM and Razo Silvia are my top picks. My beginner car was the 240SX K's Aero, suited me pretty well i might say.

hey poeple can some ont help me make my own avatar plzzz!
i just got 1hundred popsts yesterday and i want a different avatar
can some one help me plzzzzz!!!:D

Originally posted by nightterrorH
hey poeple can some ont help me make my own avatar plzzz!
i just got 1hundred popsts yesterday and i want a different avatar
can some one help me plzzzzz!!!:D
The forum for this type of request is here ;)

Back