Elon's Antics

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 1,346 comments
So, Trump voters are all low Ts?
All thinking "it must be true" because tribe-brain?

Strange way to insult ones own base of power.

TB
All in favor of Trump and Musk having their T levels checked?

By an independent agency, of course.
Nikki Bella Test GIF by E!

TB

I believe Martians have voted against it and are opposed to Musk coming for a visit.

TB

Given that one's a nearly 80-year old man and the other reputedly has very strangely formed genitalia, I'd assume low to negligible for both.

Unless you mean -osspot* rather than -estosterone, in which case they'd both be record-settingly high.

*Or the famous heated, leaf-based beverage served by the defunct flyboys at Trans World Airlines

A 'high T alpha male' just yesterday*:

FY98HB_VsAAQAKD.png

*pic was from a few months back but the point remains.

Last edited:
If anything, people who consider the feelings of others are the only ones doing the clear thinking.
Those who don't particularly care what other people think or value their opinions, narcissists, psychopaths, sociopaths etc, are probably not the best group of people to be voting for the masses.

Hmmm, NHTSA is reviewing self driving standards? I don't think we need those people.
The SEC thinks I am committing market manipulation? I think they are useless.

I hate unions and the NLRB has no value to me.

Elon already worked within' Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum & left it when Trump withdrew from the Paris Accord.

They've both had their shot giving input on running the country; 1 was awful & 1 quit. Since they've both gotten even worse, neither deserve to be around government again.

Elon already worked within' Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum & left it when Trump withdrew from the Paris Accord.

They've both had their shot giving input on running the country; 1 was awful & 1 quit. Since they've both gotten even worse, neither deserve to be around government again.
Surprising that Elon cared about the environment. Bet today's Elon wouldn't have quit.

There was a comment I saw that truly, honestly, made me double take.

1725613240254.png

I don't know the context of this Tweet (it was screenshotted on Discord), and while I'll assume it's related to the Brazilian government daring to think they can tell Elon Musk what he can do in their own country I don't really care because it's the example that stood out to me and not the point being made.
Conceptually, the statement is straightforward. There are only four or so other people in the world who are able to comment on Elon whose opinions have any merit. It's absurd but not any more absurd then when people ascribe that stance to Trump or whatever. I've even seen people say similar sentiment about comparably completely normal people like Kaz or Miyamoto. But the specificity of using GTA V as an example fascinates me.
  1. Elon went out of his way to say that one time that he doesn't like Grand Theft Auto, actually, because you can shoot police officers and the guy sucking up to him on Twitter that prompted the comment was some Andrew Tate type; and was mercilessly dunked on for it. More notably, though:
  2. Sidestepping that GTA games have, in fact, always contained some level of commentary directed towards the player, GTA V was a game that early on rather infamously had Not!Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Not!Google, go up on a live press conference to show off his new phone that has as a selling point that it would send all of your personal information back to his company; upon which you call the phone so it explodes when it answers it and blows his head off.
Next year will be the first major Rockstar release since it became obvious that Elon is softer than that teddy bear from the laundry detergent commercials. It has been "rumored" to have cost over a billion dollars to produce, which I find too absurd to believe. However, if you told me that Rockstar was physically printing out all the parts of the script of GTA VI where they will be making fun of Elon Musk, I would immediately believe half of that rumored figure was used on ink. I'm sure the commentary will be so unsubtle that the stand-in will even also be a white guy from South Africa.

But still he's the hero. So beyond reproach that all commentary, even that of praise, doesn't even rise to the level of noise. It's amazing, that level of delusion and media illiteracy. And it makes me wonder how long society will have to just put up with it. With Trump it's whatever in comparison. He's old. He's fat. He's losing his faculties at least as much as he claimed Biden was. He will be dead sooner rather than later, and there's no succession plan in place following him. But Musk?

Last edited:
Global civil society, though, finds it incredibly difficult to reject the free speech argument out of hand, because the alternative is so dark: that a number of billionaires – not just Musk but also Thiel with Rumble, Parler’s original backer, Rebekah Mercer (daughter of Robert Mercer, funder of Breitbart), and, indirectly, billionaire sovereign actors such as Putin – are successfully changing society, destroying the trust we have in each other and in institutions. It’s much more comfortable to think they’re doing that by accident, because they just love “free speech”, than that they’re doing that on purpose. “Part of understanding the neo-reactionary and ‘dark enlightenment’ movements, is that these individuals don’t have any interest in the continuation of the status quo,” Mulhall says.

“In some jurisdictions,” Saperia says, “what sovereigns do and what billionaires do are quite related.” You can see that in Russia where, Mulhall says, “Putin is happy to use the state to manipulate social media to create polarisation – that’s been pretty much proven”. But where tech and politics aren’t aligned, politics doesn’t tend to come out on top. Governments look pretty powerless in the face of these massive tech companies. “Race hatred and attempted murder is incubated on these platforms,” Mulhall says, “and people don’t even think it’s possible to get Musk in front of parliament.”

View attachment 1386286

This is up there with when he had the JC Denton avatar in 2020 and was trying to imply that he figured out COVID was a conspiracy (he was already Bob Page at that point)

Back