Elon's Antics

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 1,393 comments
"Remotely disabled"

Jon Hamm Yes GIF

To be fair, the idea of Elon putting aside everything else he's got going specifically to screw with one person on the other side of the planet out of petty spite isn't exactly off-brand.
new message from '**** face' <"ElonMusk@tesla.com">

subject: "Interesting"

Hey Ted, can you bork any CyberTrucks connecting from Chechnya on 188.0.X.X... (**** me I love X's) ips. Also, XXXX me, that last Ketamine drop!!! was that from Perry's dealer!!. Also you're fired, let THAT sink in.

Gotta go, got my own kids to traumatize.

L8's

Technoking.

Does it not violate the terms of service of almost all app stores in needing a proper block function? I seem to recall that point has come up every time Milhouse has bitched about the block button.

Free speech? Didn't think so.

*Granted this is still free speech based on the constitution. Just not based on his own definition. I'm calling him a hypocrite, not somehow claiming that he's violating the constitution. It's not even possible for Elon to violate free speech today because he's not the government.... yet. He wants a position under Trump of course.

Last edited:
Does it not violate the terms of service of almost all app stores in needing a proper block function? I seem to recall that point has come up every time Milhouse has bitched about the block button.
Yep. This will be a self-own that will get Twitter/X de-listed. Not only will this not attract followers, it will kill all visibility for the app. He is 100% correct that he can do this in the name of "freeze peach", he just doesn't seem to understand what it means. Pity so much money is wasted on a person who lacks a functioning brain.

Back