Error Code CE 210610

• Thread starter cyder2
  • 9 comments
shj92922
i cant play due to the mentioned error.
i try to restart router but no luck
i can enter PSN Store

any suggestion

I searched on Twitter/Reddit but i don't see any other reports about the error code just now. I can't check it myself for the moment.

I just had this error.
I simply was on the main map, pressed the garage icon and everything froze up for like a minute. I couldn't move around the cursor or anything. All I could do was press the PS button and go back to the PS4 home screen. Back to GT7, this error showed up. Pressed ok, and everything went back to normal.
Weird.

Last edited:
20231103_200627.jpg

first time playing GT7 in a week to the weekly races, attempted to the online time trail in the Corvette ZR1 ‘89 at Dragon Trail, after I’ve entered the menu, I couldn’t move the cursor round the world menu, so I closed the game, then this came up twice as I tried to continue then it’s just black screen, I can still get the PS menu up and see my friends who are online, I’m not too sure about this or what to do as it’s the first time it’s happened to me. In the end I’ve managed to get on but offline mode then it’s all back to normal.

I’m sorry I am autistic so I maybe bit slow processing and wondering what is actually happening in the end.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1

Latest Posts

Back