Event Directory percentage is off

• Thread starter PabloDog59
  • 5 comments
United States
California
Anyone else finding that the Event Directory doesn't give a correct percentage? For example, my Porsche Cut (PP 650) says my progress is 0%, yet I click on it and I've completed all 5 races, some 1st, some 2nd, some 3rd, and one 4th place.
Maybe I'm not understanding what "Progress" means.

Not glitched, progress in this case means 1st place. Otherwise you could finish in 16th/20th or whatever the last position for that race is, and consider it a completed race. ;)

However, I'm not sure why it would say 0% if you have 1sts as you claim. Some could be from Schwarzwald for example.

I also don't think it's the case, but if a race is locked behind a higher collector level/menu book, that could be the reason for game showing 0%.

Last edited:
Anyone else finding that the Event Directory doesn't give a correct percentage? For example, my Porsche Cut (PP 650) says my progress is 0%, yet I click on it and I've completed all 5 races, some 1st, some 2nd, some 3rd, and one 4th place.
Maybe I'm not understanding what "Progress" means.
Only wins count towards completion. If you're at 0% you have no wins.

I've just clicked on my Porsche Cup and I have three wins (Nurburgring, Spa, Maggiore) and two races I've never done (Barcelona, Kyoto), with the expected 60% completion.

Could you provide a screenshot of yours showing 0% completion despite a race win?

Only wins count towards completion. If you're at 0% you have no wins.

I've just clicked on my Porsche Cup and I have three wins (Nurburgring, Spa, Maggiore) and two races I've never done (Barcelona, Kyoto), with the expected 60% completion.

Could you provide a screenshot of yours showing 0% completion despite a race win?
Great, that explains it. I rechecked and see I had two 2nds, two 3rds, and one 4th. I assumed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd would count, as missions, licensing and music Rallys all do. Where is this documented? I didn’t find anything regarding Event Directory in the manual.
Thanks for the quick response!

Where is this documented? I didn’t find anything regarding Event Directory in the manual.
Unfortunately nothing in Spec II has made its way into the manual yet!

However I can say for certain that every 1st I have counts towards event completion percentage, and no other results do.

Unfortunately nothing in Spec II has made its way into the manual yet!

However I can say for certain that every 1st I have counts towards event completion percentage, and no other results do.
Yes, this is correct. My progress in the event directory is 99%. Open that and it shows 100% progress on every event except Dirt Champions, which shows 66%. 3 races, 2 of which show 1st and 1 of which shows 2nd (It's only a 2 car race). So, I have to win that race to get from 66% to 100% on that event, which will take me from 99% to 100% on the event directory. I really hate Colorado Springs.

Back