Every Single American Classic Muscle Car! (COMPLETE)

• Thread starter HOODFIELD
  • 686 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ummm i need these outfits and helmets wonderland titan spiral and spinningball

please reply as soon as possible i can buy all 3 of those muscle cars but i dont know what colour the are selling in the online dealership

idk ill be on in bout 5 mins and ill check

i think i have the same colours that sccreeem sent you but will u take anything else

Last edited:
idk ill be on in bout 5 mins and ill check

i think i have the same colours that sccreeem sent you but will u take anything else

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=215924

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=214119

There might be others too I have not seen.

Try these guys first, but if not I will try and work with you. Problem for me is I'm at work and I can't send that gear until later. But then you have to be on at the same time. So it gets complicated with gear.

im sorrry i dont have any of those colours cuz my account got deleted before so i had to start all over again

nvm i got the cuda light gold

but unfortunatly i cant trade till tuesday cuz im booked

nvm i got the cuda light gold

but unfortunatly i cant trade till tuesday cuz im booked

Well I can't trade until Wed 07/06. So this works out almost perfect. If you agree. What 5 paint would you like?

well i dont need paint i need the outfits i mentioned

Deal, I will send 1 set a night. You send the car on Tues.

If you have a link please post that too.

Send me FR too: PSN- HOODFIELD

Last edited:
isnt one set 30

Yea how about 2 cars for all the ones you listed. The Light Gold Cuda and whatever color your Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 is I'll take that. That's next just been too busy to add to OP.

I will probably send even more when I have time if you post a link.

im new to this and i dont have alot of cars you might have all the cars i have if you really want it how do i make one

im new to the website not granturismo i dont have alot of cars cuz my account got deleted

im new to this and i dont have alot of cars you might have all the cars i have if you really want it how do i make one

No the link is for me to see your missing gear. Just like the one in my signature.
http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=5117

If you read this OP you will understand what I'm talking about: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5411372#post5411372

Just sign up make an account and click the gears you already own. This will make life easier for you as well.

do you have black ops

No, I'm pretty awful at those shooting games. :rolleyes:
Kind of embarrassing considering I spent 4 years in the military. :D Not my thing though.

Oh I just noticed you screen name. :lol:

@everybody

Went home at lunch and accepted all FR. :D

i only have the ones you startout with im not reall doing alot of races or trading for them

ill also trade for silver chrome x1

gold chrome x1

Maziora Andromeda x1

Chameleon Blue x1

Chameleon Orangex1

ill also trade for silver chrome x1

gold chrome x1

Maziora Andromeda x1

Chameleon Blue x1

Chameleon Orangex1

Well what do you want the gear or the paint? I have no problem trading for paint, but as you can see I'm very busy with that. Part of the reason I took your offer is because you said you didn't need paint. So pick one or the other but not both at this time, just too much for me. Tried my best to accomodate you so please do the same for me. :)

My suggestion is to stick with the gear, set up the link like I said and you will not be sorry. Besides you can't be a gear ninja, with no link and no gear. :lol:

PS: Don't triple post, it makes my thread ugly. And if a moderator see's you will def get a warning. :dunce:

Use the edit button in the bottom right corner, to add to a previous post next time. ;)

Last edited:
ill take the gear but maybe after this trade we can setup another trade for the paint

p.s. ok as i said im new to this

and i saw gear ninga beside your name so i used that cuz i couldnt think of anything else

Last edited:
ill take the gear but maybe after this trade we can setup another trade for the paint

p.s. ok as i said im new to this

and i saw gear ninga beside your name so i used that cuz i couldnt think of anything else

Hey no problems, I can see your new. If you have anymore questions about mygranturismo.net just shoot me a PM gearninga ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back