Every Single American Classic Muscle Car! (COMPLETE)

• Thread starter HOODFIELD
  • 686 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
What 10 paints would you like for them? And are you ok to wait until the 6th?

I like Oranges and Yellows but it doesnt realy matter. Accept my FR and I will send them to you.

Last edited:
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70 in Black Cherry Metallic, and I want goooold :D

have you updated your scedual anytime after we setup our trade

Yours is off the books, so please make sure your keeping track yourself, any questions send me a Private message. I will update the car list with what you send, but your not on the schedule.

Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70 in Black Cherry Metallic, and I want goooold :D

Do you mind waiting until the 9th? My schedule is pretty booked. I may be able to get someone to cover you sooner because yours is easy.

I like Oranges and Yellows but it doesnt realy matter. Accept my FR and I will send them to you.

Chamelon Orange
Chrome Orange Metallic
Matte yellow
Matte orange
etc...

I will pick out more for you? Just let me know.

I have alpine white superbird and champagne gold chevelle UCD

Confirm they are from the OCD. Has to be 0 miles 0 switches. I'll mark you because I think thats what you meant, but get back to me on this please.

Last edited:
Do you mind waiting until the 9th? My schedule is pretty booked. I may be able to get someone to cover you sooner because yours is easy.

I think I can, I do not know if I have internet then. because I will be moving to new apartment, I think the internet will be up then. Otherwise, we can do it as fast as the internet is up.

I think I can, I do not know if I have internet then. because I will be moving to new apartment, I think the internet will be up then. Otherwise, we can do it as fast as the internet is up.

I'll mark you and send you those paints on the 9th 8th regardless, send the car whenever. :)

FR PSN: HOODFIELD

Last edited:
GT_johan Send me an FR too and the gold will come from me soon has I get it.?
But send the car like you arrange with Hoodfield.👍
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Thanks Chris, that is a huge help. :bowdown:

No probs mate its fine am sat on PS now awaiting FR. LOL:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: GT_johan I have sent a FR just need you to accept so I can get your golds over to you.?

Last edited:
I might be able to do the proposed trade after all now I have a third account(which gave me the same ocd colours yet again.:crazy:) the thing is I have a hefty schedule. I could do 19th and 20th though.

I might be able to do the proposed trade after all now I have a third account(which gave me the same ocd colours yet again.:crazy:) the thing is I have a hefty schedule. I could do 19th and 20th though.

Send the cars then? What were they again. :lol: Nevermind found it. I will mark them in the OP. 👍

Natt is going to start covering the paint, NOW.

Deep Burnt Orange Met. Super Bird and a Shadow Gray Met. Chevy Chevelle.

Thanks bro done! My PSN: HOODFIELD

Since Natt is already in your list just let him know the 10 paints. 👍
Or post here.

Okie doke.:) Thanks.👍 Cars are being sent from and paint is going to GTRob192005.👍

:lol: I will add you later today.I will also check to see if there's any more for you.👍

Edit: Added you and Natt.👍

Last edited:
No probs mate its fine am sat on PS now awaiting FR. LOL:)

EDIT: GT_johan I have sent a FR just need you to accept so I can get your golds over to you.?

I sent him a PM chris. 👍

Still no acceptance yet mate but I will let you know when its done.
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

Yours is off the books, so please make sure your keeping track yourself, any questions send me a Private message. I will update the car list with what you send, but your not on the schedule.

Chamelon Orange
Chrome Orange Metallic
Matte yellow
Matte orange
etc...

I will pick out more for you? Just let me know.

Confirm they are from the OCD. Has to be 0 miles 0 switches. I'll mark you because I think thats what you meant, but get back to me on this please.

Confirmed OCD my bad I sent the 0,0,0 alpine white superbird today and will send the chevelle tomorrow.

Vitamin c superbird send nice trading with you
Btw I have a plum crazy charger too if interested and a white superbee I think

Like the new look in the Original post mate.👍

Vitamin c superbird send nice trading with you
Btw I have a plum crazy charger too if interested and a white superbee I think

Received, thanks. Gold on its way tonight. Yes I am interested, if you don't mind waiting until 08/08. :nervous:

Confirmed OCD my bad I sent the 0,0,0 alpine white superbird today and will send the chevelle tomorrow.

Got it thanks, paint will start coming on 08/06-08/07. I apologize for the wait, thank you for sending early. :)

Oh about the paint, are you saying you want me to pick 10 different Orange/Yellow Paints for you? Thats no problem, just want to give you the opportunity to choose what you like.

im sending one car now and the other tomorrow

Got it thanks.

Like the new look in the Original post mate.👍

It's just turned into a checklist, I'm wasting too much time trying to maintain a personal list along with this thread. :D

Last edited:
It's just turned into a checklist, I'm wasting too much time trying to maintain a personal list along with this thread. :D

Hard work having too many lists.
But your getting there. 👍
Great work by many people coming in with the offers, Just need a few more.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back