Every Single American Classic Muscle Car! (COMPLETE)

• Thread starter HOODFIELD
  • 686 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnt Orange Metallic Superbird '70 for:

Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Green
Matte Black
Matte Black
Reflex Spice

PSN: XSVterror16

If you don't mind waiting, I would love to get that one off you. Confirm and I will mark it in the OP. :)

HOODFIELD

So I have you down 08/08 (Plum Crazy Charger) and 08/09 (White Superbee) Please let me know what 10 paints you would like. Or is it more Gold? :lol: And thank you for trading with me. Very to be able to get 4 cars off one person. :)

For my next paints I'll lay off the gold chrome:)
Matte black x2
silver chrome x2
Mazoria mckenley x3
Mazoria Matterhorn x3

Thanks for the wonderland set. Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 in Orange coming your way tomorrow sometime after 5:00 pacific.

Last edited:
I said your thread was intense, because IDK how you could keep up with all that incoming paint. :lol:

And thanks, but I really owe it to all my great friends that have really driven this thread to what it is. Between donations, the offers to help send paint, and the patience of the traders that are willing to wait a week for 5 measly paints, I'm literally in tears. I just can't believe how nice people are and this was all so unexpected. I was hoping to just get a few and ticket grind for the rest. I started this thread with one of each from the OCD. I never started collecting these cars in the UCD, and boy am I glad I waited. :D

Oh man, your name is the truth, simply amazing. :)

I can't get you the paints for that one until the 11th. :(
I went ahead and added to the OP. :)

Awesome man, I sure would love to get those too. (Added to OP) Just let me know what you need. I will have plenty of time to get it to you. I feel bad asking Natt again, but knowing him he probably will cover it again. :indiff:

No worries send them whenever.

Thanks for the wonderland set. Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 in Orange coming your way tomarrow sometime after 5:00 pacific.

Thanks man, not holding you to a time. :lol: I'm the one who owes you for waiting.

No worries send them whenever.

I am trying my hardest maybe sooner then what is in OP, depending on a few things. I will keep you posted. You sure you still want me to pick for you?

Thanks man, not holding you to a time. :lol: I'm the one who owes you for waiting.

I am trying my hardest maybe sooner then what is in OP, depending on a few things. I will keep you posted. You sure you still want me to pick for you?

Im not realy needing anything in return Im just helping out if I can so waiting doesnt hurt me at all. about the colors Im going to use them on some of my cars so whatever oranges and yellows you have are fine.

Im not realy needing anything in return Im just helping out if I can so waiting doesnt hurt me at all. about the colors Im going to use them on some of my cars so whatever oranges and yellows you have are fine.

Thanks man, I will do my best to sort out some cool colors for you. 👍

Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70
Dark Green Metallic

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Butterscotch

Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70
Desert Sand Metallic

I just bought them, all 0/0.

I haven't got the
(M) Matte Blue
(M) Matte Dark Blue
(M) Matte Light Green
(M) Matte Dark Green
(M) Matte Orange
(M) Matte Red
(M) Matte Dark Red
(M) Matte Pink
(M) Matte Purple
(M) Matte Brown
(M) Matte Gray
(M) Matte Light Silver
(M) Matte Silver
(M) Matte White
(M) AMG Monza grau magno
(M) Matt Black

so any of these would be good if they are still available. I might change to a particulair colour later though.

Last edited:
Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70
Dark Green Metallic

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Butterscotch

Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70
Desert Sand Metallic

I just bought them, all 0/0.

Nice, I want them all, but are you ok to wait. I'm working really hard to try and clear this schedule faster then what is posted, but as long as your ok to wait, I will add you too it. I'm waiting for squirlybmx to confirm yet. So you will be right after him.

If your ok with this just let me know what 15 paints you need. If not no biggie. Thanks for visiting my thread either way.

Edit: Ok got it, I will update OP later, thanks. :)

Hi mate just PM him and I will pick up his three days of paint.👍
First set of paints will be today.? Or soon has FR comes in.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Hi mate just PM him and I will pick up his three days of paint.👍
First set of paints will be today.? Or soon has FR comes in.:)

You sure man? Thanks for this, but I hate to tie you down for 3 in a row. :(
I have CAMjhr working on a bunch too, then Natt, oh just freakin crazy man. :lol:

You sure man? Thanks for this, but I hate to tie you down for 3 in a row. :(
I have CAMjhr working on a bunch too, just freakin crazy man. :lol:

If I was not sure I would not jump in bud.LOL:) But yes am OK.
Got trades going on with other things but paints is fine with me.
Plus it helps you both out.👍
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

I'm okay to wait for a very long time, but I'm going away August 12, will be back somewhere near August 17 or so.
As it turns out, I do have a couple off Matts already, so this will be my choice:
(M) Matte Blue x2
(M) Matte Dark Blue
(M) Matte Light Green
(M) Matte Dark Green
(M) Matte Orange x2
(M) Matte Red
(M) Matte Dark Red
(M) Matte Pink
(M) Matte Purple
(M) Matte Gray
(M) Matte Silver
(M) Matte White
(M) Matte Yellow

I'll be sure to accept FR.

I'm okay to wait for a very long time, but I'm going away August 12, will be back somewhere near August 17 or so.
As it turns out, I do have a couple off Matts already, so this will be my choice:
(M) Matte Blue x2
(M) Matte Dark Blue
(M) Matte Light Green
(M) Matte Dark Green
(M) Matte Orange x2
(M) Matte Red
(M) Matte Dark Red
(M) Matte Pink
(M) Matte Purple
(M) Matte Gray
(M) Matte Silver
(M) Matte White
(M) Matte Yellow

Hi mate I have sent FR to your PSN once accepted I will forward the paints on Hoodfields behalf.
Just send the cars to him has an when arranged.
Your paints will be delivered over the next three days. Starting soon has you accept?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Send me an FR, PSN: mishdeth.
I'll check the OCD once I get back to my console and send what I can.
Please, no horns! :)
I would take any matte paints you would want to send.

(M) Matte Blue x2
(M) Matte Dark Blue
(M) Matte Light Green
(M) Matte Dark Green
(M) Matte Orange x2
(M) Matte Red
(M) Matte Dark Red
(M) Matte Pink
(M) Matte Purple
(M) Matte Gray
(M) Matte Silver
(M) Matte White
(M) Matte Yellow

christara321, is covering your paint. :) So you can start sending the cars as soon as I accept you request which will be in ~9 hours. (Still at work :()

You got it SpeedQber? 👍

is that all the muscle cars you are looking for

For now Yes, until this thread dies, then I would add more, but for now I am already too busy to take on anymore. :lol:

Send me an FR, PSN: mishdeth.
I'll check the OCD once I get back to my console and send what I can.
Please, no horns! :)
I would take any matte paints you would want to send.

I'm at work so I can't send a FR at the moment. When you check out your OCD just compare the colors to what I have and what is pending. Then let me know how many you have for me. For each car 5 paints, go ahead and pick exactly what you want from the OP, all the Matte's are there. :) Also as you can see I have a long wait, I'm really at the point where I'm not sure when my soonest day will be (trying to make it sooner then what I posted, but can't promise), but if your willing to wait, I'll work you into it. Just let me know, thanks for reading my thread, and thanks for sorting out your OCD cars for me, hopefully we can get a deal done. :)

Last edited:
That dam work is a killer for you mate.?
Any chance they will let you take your PS3 in with ya.LOL:)

That dam work is a killer for you mate.?
Any chance they will let you take your PS3 in with ya.LOL:)

I know man, I picked up overtime this week too. :lol:

I think it's already bad enough all day GT Planet. :lol:

If there was a way to control our collections and trade through the Gran Turismo website I would be set. Maybe for GT6 :lol:

I know man, I picked up overtime this week too. :lol:

I think it's already bad enough all day GT Planet. :lol:

If there was a way to control our collections and trade through the Gran Turismo website I would be set. Maybe for GT6 :lol:

If that was the case mate there would be some full garages on your behalf.:)
Who knows that might be PD,s next move. Trading from our PC on the Granturismo site. Hmm nice.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

I don't see what problem is. I send you the car, i bought it from Online used dealership.

what does the 0/0 really mean?

Last edited:
I don't what problem is. I send you the car, i bought it from Online used dealership.

0 miles 0 switches, Your car was 0/1. It's really not a big issue with most people, but when you bought the car you must have kept hitting the [X] button and switched it. Or when you viewed it from your garage you switched it. I posted in bold all over my OP about carefully handing these cars. See to the 0/0 collectors this is a big deal, and I made it very clear from the first sentence of my thread the expectations I have. I tried to sound harsh, so people get the point. I don't want people that don't understand 0/0 to trade with me, I would rather them think "What the hell is this guys problem" and just click out of my thread. Go look at the car you sent me and tell me if it has a switch? Because it does. You don't have to agree with that I said, just have to understand my stance on it. If you would like to send me another car you clear your name with me, and I am very understanding of your mistake. Really just want to give you the chance to make up for it. If you think I'm unfair, or I am being a jerk about this, I understand as well, and I will not fret over 1 car. But I would be more careful in your future trades, because other people are not so understanding.

I don't see what problem is. I send you the car, i bought it from Online used dealership.

I also think your from a Europeon country as well. Whether thats different for you, That the no switch means not getting in the car at all that leaves it at 0 changes when you look at it. plus no miles if its a new or un-used car and no wins.
If you go to the car and select it, In the bottom right corner of that car it will say the information I have given.
Which means 0/0/0 and people who are collectors in the game like 0/0/0.
If you have 1 switch or change it (switch it) means you could of done anything to the car?
Like tune or paint it or customise it.
But if its 0/0/0 the people who you trade with know you have not done anything to the car?
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

so this will be my choice:
(M) Matte Blue x2
(M) Matte Dark Blue
(M) Matte Light Green
(M) Matte Dark Green

First 5 Sent chat soon bye for now .:)

I got the following for you: Light Turquois Metallic Dodge Charger.
I'll take some matte paints: AMG Monza grau magn, purple, dark gray, gray, and green.

I got the following for you: Light Turquois Metallic Dodge Charger.
I'll take some matte paints: AMG Monza grau magn, purple, dark gray, gray, and green.

Sounds good man it will be either 08/12 or 08/13 depending on squirlybmx response. (I give 24 hours for him to answer). But I will send a FR over and we will know for sure by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. :)

Edit: You know it looks bad, but it will be sooner then what I said, I will keep you posted. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back