Every Single American Classic Muscle Car! (COMPLETE)

• Thread starter HOODFIELD
  • 686 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Everybody waiting in my thread.

If you would like a set of gear please post which one you'd like. I might offer more depending on how this goes. But I want you guys to be happy, and I'm really grateful for everyone's patience. Will send you each at least one set. This offer is only good to the people who are on the schedule/checklist. Oh and if I already sent you gear, let the people I missed have the opportunity first. Thanks everybody.

Edit: Pick 2 I shouldn't have a problem. :D

Edit2: Feedback left up until today. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5686776#post5686776

If I missed you first off I'm real sorry, just been difficult to keep track, second let me know right away so I can correct it. :)

Last edited:
I have the Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in Dark Tan Metallic for you I can send it on fri the 5th. Thanks for the Suits.

I have the Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in Dark Tan Metallic for you I can send it on fri the 5th. Thanks for the Suits.

Yes please, what would you like for it? 5 more paints that I choose. :lol:

There must be something you want to pick out? I know you want the Dodge (orange) at least, correct? And check your gifts, special handpicked delivery for you. ;)

Edit: I'm going to make out a list for you, (check my OP in about an hour) paints will be on there way sooner than expected, just sit tight, but I know you are already so damn patient, your the best man!

Last edited:
Yes please, what would you like for it? 5 more paints that I choose. :lol:

There must be something you want to pick out? I know you want the Dodge (orange) at least, correct? And check your gifts, special handpicked delivery for you. ;)

I don't need anything I started a second acct. So every car I sent out I have back. Thanks for the suits. I might like to add a chrome to the oranges and yellows if you have them.

I don't need anything I started a second acct. So every car I sent out I have back. Thanks for the suits. I might like to add a chrome to the oranges and yellows if you have them.

You got it silver and gold I will add also, how many paints do you want in return. You are entitled to 20, if you take less then I will just go crazy right now with orange and yellow helmets, your box is clear correct.

You got it silver and gold I will add also, how many paints do you want in return. You are entitled to 20, if you take less then I will just go crazy right now with orange and yellow helmets, your box is clear correct.

Just the 10 are fine and box is clear.

Just the 10 are fine and box is clear.

Are you sure man, that is very generous of you. 10 paints for 4 cars that is just too kind. I'm going to send every single yellow or orange suit/helmet there is. :D Any other colors you want? Or would you rather complete sets?

Edit: Your full spider, clear it, I'm no where near done with you. ;)

Last edited:
Are you sure man, that is very generous of you. 10 paints for 4 cars that is just too kind. I'm going to send every single yellow or orange suit/helmet there is. :D Any other colors you want? Or would you rather complete sets?

Edit: Your full spider, clear it, I'm no where near done with you. ;)

The reason I am giving out the cars and not asking for much is GTplanet has been an awesome knowledge base for me as far as what cars to get
and grinding for credits. I just want to help out where I can. stormbringers list is how I got as far as I have he is awesome.

Last edited:
The reason I am giving out the cars and not asking for much is GTplanet has been an awsome knowledge base for me as far as what cars to get
and grinding for credits. I just want to help out where I can. stormbringers list is how I got as far as I have he is awsome.

Thats awesome man, I feel the same way about GT Planet stumbled into here when I needed a tune, for the NASCAR extreme series, now they can't get rid of me. Help me help you though, thats what this is all about, I'm well off man, I don't deserve to be helped by people with less than me, it's really no trouble. At least tell me some more gear. Or you want me to continue with the random yellow/orange ones. :)

Edit: spider, I think thats it for yellow/orange, starting to send doubles I think. I lost count of how many pieces I sent but I feel like I should give you more. Let me know if you want some more complete sets. I'm going to work out a paint list and add to the OP, going to take the other 2 days out also (big help in terms of clearing my schedule), due too your kindness everyone is going to get their paint faster. Also paints will start to come in next two days in a row. Boy am I glad you stumbled into my thread. Thank you again man. :)

Over the next two days:

Silver Chrome
Gold Chrome
Chameleon Orange
Chrome Orange Metallic (light)
Chrome Orange Metallic (dark)

Vitamin C (Plymouth)
Matte Orange
Matte Yellow
Banana (Dodge)
Sunset Pearlescent (TVR)

Good for you man? :)

Last edited:
Thats awesome man, I feel the same way about GT Planet stumbled into here when I needed a tune, for the NASCAR extreme series, now they can't get rid of me. Help me help you though, thats what this is all about, I'm well off man, I don't deserve to be helped by people with less than me, it's really no trouble. At least tell me some more gear. Or you want me to continue with the random yellow/orange ones. :)

Edit: spider, I think thats it for yellow/orange, starting to send doubles I think. I lost count of how many pieces I sent but I feel like I should give you more. Let me know if you want some more complete sets. I'm going to work out a paint list and add to the OP, going to take the other 2 days out also (big help in terms of clearing my schedule), due too your kindness everyone is going to get their paint faster. Also paints will start to come in next to days in a row. Boy am I glad you stumbled into my thread. Thank you again man. :)

Right on man Thanks for all the gear I think you have sent me a couple hundred pieces by now. A-Spec bob is pimped out and ready to race.:drool:

Edit: spider, I think thats it for yellow/orange, starting to send doubles I think. I lost count of how many pieces I sent but I feel like I should give you more. Let me know if you want some more complete sets. I'm going to work out a paint list and add to the OP, going to take the other 2 days out also (big help in terms of clearing my schedule), due too your kindness everyone is going to get their paint faster. Also paints will start to come in next two days in a row. Boy am I glad you stumbled into my thread. Thank you again man. :)
Over the next two days:

Silver Chrome
Gold Chrome
Chameleon Orange
Chrome Orange Metallic (light)
Chrome Orange Metallic (dark)

Vitamin C (Plymouth)
Matte Orange
Matte Yellow
Banana (Dodge)
Sunset Pearlescent (TVR)

Good for you man? :)

Perfect.

hi mate. my in-violet superbird, i sent it this morning. have you had a chance to check if it arrived? :nervous: 👍

Recieved second set, thanks.
I'm one day behind since I sent the first car this morning, but it'll be good.

Received, yes its all good man. Thanks for trading with me. :)

I even see you helping some of the other good people on the marketplace, great work man!

hi mate. my in-violet superbird, i sent it this morning. have you had a chance to check if it arrived? :nervous: 👍

Yes it has, I would never doubt your word. That's it for us right? :( Feel really fortunate and grateful to deal with you, thanks again man! Great help you have been. :) Did you want some gear?

Anybody else in my thread that I did not send gear too, Feel free to pick 2 sets, I will get them out to you. Off work today. :) Just really lost track of who I sent too already. :sly:

Yes it has, I would never doubt your word. That's it for us right? :( Feel really fortunate and grateful to deal with you, thanks again man! Great help you have been. :) Did you want some gear?

no gear needed mate you've enough on your hands as it is :(

its been a pleasure man and i know we will deal again in the future 👍

remember my offer still stands and will remain to be there for ya :cheers:

whoops deleted the quote markers :dunce:

OP updated, more instructions added to handling a 0/0 car. 👍 Museum Cards added to my offer. :)

I hv Cuda 440 Six Pack 71 gold leaf metallic
and charger super bee 426 hemi 71 medium green metallic

may I exchange for 5x silver chrome and 5x gold chrome?

I hv Cuda 440 Six Pack 71 gold leaf metallic
and charger super bee 426 hemi 71 medium green metallic

may I exchange for 5x silver chrome and 5x gold chrome?

Awesome man, assuming your ok to wait I will add you to the OP/Schedule. Sending you a FR now. :)

Edit: The wait won't be as bad as what I post, but it will be the worse case scenario. If you follow my schedule you will see I'm a little ahead.

Last edited:
Did I read right are you just giving gear away to people that traded with you?

Btw you don't have me marked down for the plum charger in op

Did I read right are you just giving gear away to people that traded with you?

Btw you don't have me marked down for the plum charger in op

Yes, what do you need? I will fix that now. (FIXED 👍) Thanks for pointing that out. :)

Last edited:
have 0'0 charger 440 r/t '70 bright red, cuda formula black.
would like 370z gta.

Last edited:
Awesome man, assuming your ok to wait I will add you to the OP/Schedule. Sending you a FR now. :)

Edit: The wait won't be as bad as what I post, but it will be the worse case scenario. If you follow my schedule you will see I'm a little ahead.

I can wait :), FR received :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back