Evo 7 the best rally car in GTC?

• Thread starter Zetec
  • 10 comments
Well thats what i reckon anyway. No other car goes quite as easily into a drift on the raly circuits nor do they allow for such controllable drifts. The impreza comes close but the evo edges it.

The concept rally cars seem really heavy and hard to control,
What do you reckon?

Another thing, in GT3 the rally cars all handled very similarly to one another, but i reckon GTCs evo 7 is the best rally car of all in the GT series.

Welcome to :gtplanet: Zetec :thumbsup:

I like the :subaru: myself but I guess it's pretty well matched with the :mitsu:..... Anyone know which is the best by Rallying standards? :D

Well the Evo7's haven't been doing too well this year but i prefer the look of the Impreza 02. I achieved quite nice times with the CZ3 Rally though. :D

Originally posted by nath_99
Spot on Mustang-Man, I love the Hyundai - it sounds awesome and really goes. Handles perfectly straight out of the box :)

Yeah gotta love that Hyundai, although its a little down on horsepower compared to the Mistsu and the Subaru, but its handling is spot on!

And plus I got bored of the Mitsubishi Lancer and Impreza rally cars in GT2. Although I prefer the Scooby over the evo

heheheh, whenever i rally i always use the M. lancer Evo VI! I think it kicks ass, better than any of the other rally cars! Plus it helps if your dad owned one before, so its your favourite car!

Back