Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,555 comments
I’d like to know this also. I’m itching to buy pedals soon.

Is SIMJACK and SIMSONN similar enough to both be compatible with drivehub? I want the black finished SIMSONN PRO on Amazon.com.
Yes, they are similar, but I think it will need a firmware update to make the SIMSONN pedals compatible. Hopefully, that should be easy to do. 👍

So who’s buying a drive hub now since the latest g-pro releases?
I really hoped for a pro shifter just to jeep everything in the same ecosystem. So after the disappointing news, I’m back looking at the dh plus a good quality H-Pattern - the frex is currently the top contender.

I bought one of the wheel options and I'll probably get the 320 Momo wheel when it's released. Playing in VR kinda degrades the need for different wheel types. I don't have hope they'll release a shifter on par with their competitors, especially VNM and Simagic. I'm still waiting to hear back about the DS-8X from Collective Minds.

I really hoped for a pro shifter just to jeep everything in the same ecosystem. So after the disappointing news, I’m back looking at the dh plus a good quality H-Pattern - the frex is currently the top contender.

Definitely go for it now. You will not regret the Frex/Drivehub combo. It’s awesome, and worth it! Especially now.

So who’s buying a drive hub now since the latest g-pro releases?
I just ordered my DH and it should be delivered on Saturday. Was really hoping for a pro series H-pattern shifter and didn't get it. I already had the Moza HGP shifter (got my setup used and it came with it) and from this thread it sounds like it should work with the DH and is so much better feeling than the toy of a Logitech H-pattern shifter. Maybe one day I'll upgrade to the Frex shifter, but for now I'll see how the Moza does.

I set up my DH last night, connecting it to my G Pro wheel and Moza HGP shifter. Success!

However, I didn't think the FFB in GT7 seemed to be as strong as when I've rested the full 11nm capability in ACC console.

It felt not a lot stronger - if at all - than the rotten 7nm cap that Polyphony give us in GT7..

I only had a very short time to teat it, so apologies for a numpty question. Anyone else experienced this? Yes, FFB set to 11 on wheel, 10 in game.
How did you set it up to use the G Pro wheel and the Moza HGP shifter. I have the same setup and can't get the shifter working. Is there something special I need to do?

Need some help on a Moza HGP Shifter.

@Podger is it supported by DriveHub? I read in this thread that @Supercededman had it working.

My setup:
PS5
Logitech Pro Wheel and Pedals - PS5 Version
Drive Hub latest beta 30 firmware. Wheel connected to controller port and Shifter to Accessory port.
Games: GT7, ACC and WRC10. None of the games recognizes the Shifter, but I read ACC doesn't support H-pattern on AC. GT7 is the only game that I would like the ability to use the shifter.

In GT7, I changed to Manual in options and Manual Transmission for a car that uses a H-pattern shifter. I am not sure if there are any other settings that needs to be changed. Any GT7 setup options are welcomed.

If it's not supported, I will be glad to supply any information that could help it be supported with Drive Hub.

Thanks!
@Hammerz was @Podger ever able to help you get up and running with the HGP shifter? I can't get it working but like you noticed it was working for @Supercededman.

Hello all,

My situation might be odd, but I now own two fanatec wheels. DD pro and DD+.

I have a very large TV and split screen in GT7 on my PS5 is actually pretty cool with the two wheels connected but the problem is the second wheel receives no FFB. I’ve read elsewhere that the PS5 can do FFB on two wheels if they’re differing brands. For example one Logitech and one fanatec.

Geek Street on YouTube made a video showing this working.

My question is, could the drive hub somehow mask my second fanatec wheel into fooling my PS5 into thinking it’s a different wheel, hopefully getting FFB on both wheels?

Further, does anyone know definitively if the PS5 would send FFB to two wheels if the wheels are different brands?

Thanks in advance.

I bought one of the wheel options and I'll probably get the 320 Momo wheel when it's released. Playing in VR kinda degrades the need for different wheel types. I don't have hope they'll release a shifter on par with their competitors, especially VNM and Simagic. I'm still waiting to hear back about the DS-8X from Collective Minds.
Logirich has indicated “they” know lots of people want an h-shifter, but definitely not this year. So i’d bet its in the works. Said they wanted to fill the gaps first. So i guess from a corporate perspective a 2 in 1 sequential/ handbrake has more sale potential than an h when most use paddles anyway. ****** though, i had my heart set on an H as well. And really disapointed with they’re wheel options. I guess we wait and see. To me both fanatech and moza’s shifter look like industrial dildos, haha

If anyones on the fence about the RS track wheel and Wheel Hub, I can say the combo is very well made and a pleasure to use. Its necessary to update the wheel base before it will work and the Drivehub works perfectly with the hub.

Back