Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,547 comments
I’d like to know this also. I’m itching to buy pedals soon.

Is SIMJACK and SIMSONN similar enough to both be compatible with drivehub? I want the black finished SIMSONN PRO on Amazon.com.
Yes, they are similar, but I think it will need a firmware update to make the SIMSONN pedals compatible. Hopefully, that should be easy to do. 👍

So who’s buying a drive hub now since the latest g-pro releases?
I really hoped for a pro shifter just to jeep everything in the same ecosystem. So after the disappointing news, I’m back looking at the dh plus a good quality H-Pattern - the frex is currently the top contender.

I bought one of the wheel options and I'll probably get the 320 Momo wheel when it's released. Playing in VR kinda degrades the need for different wheel types. I don't have hope they'll release a shifter on par with their competitors, especially VNM and Simagic. I'm still waiting to hear back about the DS-8X from Collective Minds.

I really hoped for a pro shifter just to jeep everything in the same ecosystem. So after the disappointing news, I’m back looking at the dh plus a good quality H-Pattern - the frex is currently the top contender.

Definitely go for it now. You will not regret the Frex/Drivehub combo. It’s awesome, and worth it! Especially now.

Back