Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,548 comments
I’d like to know this also. I’m itching to buy pedals soon.

Is SIMJACK and SIMSONN similar enough to both be compatible with drivehub? I want the black finished SIMSONN PRO on Amazon.com.
Yes, they are similar, but I think it will need a firmware update to make the SIMSONN pedals compatible. Hopefully, that should be easy to do. 👍

So who’s buying a drive hub now since the latest g-pro releases?
I really hoped for a pro shifter just to jeep everything in the same ecosystem. So after the disappointing news, I’m back looking at the dh plus a good quality H-Pattern - the frex is currently the top contender.

I bought one of the wheel options and I'll probably get the 320 Momo wheel when it's released. Playing in VR kinda degrades the need for different wheel types. I don't have hope they'll release a shifter on par with their competitors, especially VNM and Simagic. I'm still waiting to hear back about the DS-8X from Collective Minds.

I really hoped for a pro shifter just to jeep everything in the same ecosystem. So after the disappointing news, I’m back looking at the dh plus a good quality H-Pattern - the frex is currently the top contender.

Definitely go for it now. You will not regret the Frex/Drivehub combo. It’s awesome, and worth it! Especially now.

So who’s buying a drive hub now since the latest g-pro releases?
I just ordered my DH and it should be delivered on Saturday. Was really hoping for a pro series H-pattern shifter and didn't get it. I already had the Moza HGP shifter (got my setup used and it came with it) and from this thread it sounds like it should work with the DH and is so much better feeling than the toy of a Logitech H-pattern shifter. Maybe one day I'll upgrade to the Frex shifter, but for now I'll see how the Moza does.

Back