Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Volkswagen Bora V6 4MOTION '01

450PP
302 BHP
1350kgs
Weight Distribution 54:46

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

Standard Size Rims

Painted

Body - Pearl Red
Wheels - Gun Gray Metallic
Brakes - Yellow

FC Suspension

F/R
100/105
7.30/5.15
5/5
4/6
2/4
1.0/0.6
-0.06/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to Default) - Once power parts added
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.724
2nd 2.119
3rd 1.709
4th 1.408
5th 1.194
6th 1.045
Set final gear to 3.290
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
F/R
10/15
14/18
8/10
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

F/R
30:70

Set power limiter to 97.7%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 108kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

View attachment 379350
View attachment 379349
View attachment 379351
This 450PP Volkswagen just made minced meat out of the field in the 500PP Intermediate Level 4WD Challenge (Seasonal Event). What a smooth ride...I love it!

it's a pity that this one is gone :lol:

motor.JPG

This 450PP Volkswagen just made minced meat out of the field in the 500PP Intermediate Level 4WD Challenge (Seasonal Event). What a smooth ride...I love it!
Thanks. This car is surprising with its abilities. It helps that you can move the power around as well. Helps cure most of the understeer issues most 4WDs have sometimes.

I've tried a bunch of cars yesterday for the purpose of the "How low can you go" challenge you issued, @shaunm80 .

There were some real gems sitting in your garage.

Gonna have another whack at it later today and then i shall post my findings.
Excellent! I am looking forward to seeing what gems you have found. I have a feeling the list will grow substantially later on.

it's a pity that this one is gone :lol:

View attachment 384494
That car was cool. Great car for drag racing with friends... Imagine how long it would take to do a lap around the SSXR.. (is that the right track?).

Excellent. Thats great to hear. A lot of my tunes fit your driving style then obviously. :)
That's right, When I started using your tunes I have never had a bad tune from you when I have use them in the career mode or the seasonal A-spec events or the TTs. I just can not thank you enough on all these tunes Shaun I am getting from you it save me from doing it myself. :cheers::cheers:

That's right, When I started using your tunes I have never had a bad tune from you when I have use them in the career mode or the seasonal A-spec events or the TTs. I just can not thank you enough on all these tunes Shaun I am getting from you it save me from doing it myself. :cheers::cheers:
I agree with you , all this tunes works danm good even if we use a steering wheel then we know there are no problem with them.... @shaunm80 is in my top 3 of tuners .
even his Tune for the Pescarolo C60 hybride judd ´05 works good have only change the gearbox ..
become 4st at the race yesterday because of ther came heavy rain on the track for 30 mins and that dont like rain .

No worries at all. Thats what my tunes are there to do, make others life a little easier at getting through career and seasonal races. :)

I agree with you , all this tunes works danm good even if we use a steering wheel then we know there are no problem with them.... @shaunm80 is in my top 3 of tuners .
even his Tune for the Pescarolo C60 hybride judd ´05 works good have only change the gearbox ..
become 4st at the race yesterday because of ther came heavy rain on the track for 30 mins and that dont like rain .
Only in the top 3? Am I not the top tuner?? I am kidding.. I am honoured to be in the top 3 tuners for you personally. There are a lot of talented tuners out there so its a very big compliment to be ranked that high.

Thank you both for using my tunes and continuing to support my thread. It makes a huge different having regulars like yourself, and everyone else who posts messages and reviews like they do. I am extremely grateful to all of you who visit this thread.

Hey fuel heads... i have ben thinking about somthing... what do you guys says to take a race online one day in some of @shaunm80 tunes and let him choose what range of PP ther must be max and max power. Could be fun to have a friendly and fair race.
We use to have these online races but just lately, I personally have not got the time available for this. If you can get enough of you online at any one time though, you can arrange a race for all of you. :)

Probably not tonight. My head really hurts from this last assignment. I think its going to be a film night for me. Have to be fresh for tomorrow to finish off another assignment so I can start researching my final essay. Uni has become very busy assignment wise. :(

just let me know if you want a online Race :)
If it's not too late for you say 5 hours from now do some Online 450-500 Sports racing?

Probably not tonight. My head really hurts from this last assignment. I think its going to be a film night for me. Have to be fresh for tomorrow to finish off another assignment so I can start researching my final essay. Uni has become very busy assignment wise. :(
Sounds like a normal Uni to me. Some teachers are homework-a-holics, some talk your ears off and you too sleep. :lol: Good luck with paper tomorrow. For a feel good move I recommend anything by Mel Brooks. Slap stick humor by the master of it. Has been doing it longer then anyone in this thread has been alive *well proly anyways*

If it's not too late for you say 5 hours from now do some Online 450-500 Sports racing?

Sounds like a normal Uni to me. Some teachers are homework-a-holics, some talk your ears off and you too sleep. :lol: Good luck with paper tomorrow. For a feel good move I recommend anything by Mel Brooks. Slap stick humor by the master of it. Has been doing it longer then anyone in this thread has been alive *well proly anyways*
Spaceballs? Is that the right Mel Brooks? I was watching Captain America. Great film indeed.

Hey Shaun, do you have a tune for a Ford RS200 '84 in here somewhere? I could swear I saw one once upon a time but I can't find it now. Anywhoo, I ask because I just bought this and tested it at Apricot Hill Intermediate 4wd Challenge. I only upgraded S3 weight reduction, Carbon Hood, and installed Intake to make 450pp and won...no, destroyed the competition. With no tuning done at all I am sure some of the regulars in this thread could appreciate a great tune for this tiny machine. This is one I will probably return to for repeat victories at 450-500pp.

Hey Shaun, do you have a tune for a Ford RS200 '84 in here somewhere? I could swear I saw one once upon a time but I can't find it now. Anywhoo, I ask because I just bought this and tested it at Apricot Hill Intermediate 4wd Challenge. I only upgraded S3 weight reduction, Carbon Hood, and installed Intake to make 450pp and won...no, destroyed the competition. With no tuning done at all I am sure some of the regulars in this thread could appreciate a great tune for this tiny machine. This is one I will probably return to for repeat victories at 450-500pp.
It has been mentioned previously but not tuned as yet. I will see if I can work on a road tune for this car at some point soon. :)

A Spec Seasonal Time Trials and Drift Trials (Updated 11/6/15)

Circuit de la Sarthe 2005_1.jpg

A new batch of seasonal events are upon us. I believe that most of the events should already have tunes in this garage, If you find any of them, let me know which ones (by quoting the original tune) and I will add it to the list. Thanks :)

1979 or Prior Non-Racing Car Super Lap (500PP SH)
Ferrari 512BB '76 (499PP SH)
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 (500PP SH)

1980 or Later 2 Wheel Racing Car Super Lap (700PP RH)
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05 (700PP RH) - With changes (Page 296)

1979 or Prior Non-Racing Car Drift Trial
Chevrolet El Camino SS 396 '67 (Drift Setup)
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 (Drift Setup)

Racing Car Drift Trial
BMW Vision Gran Turismo (Drift Setup)
Honda S2000 LM Race Car (Drift Setup)
Toyota 86 "Racing" 13 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

Last edited:
Chevrolet El Camino SS 396 '67 (Drift Setup)

550PP
590 BHP
1250kgs
Weight Distribution 52:48

Comfort Hard Tyres

Change Oil
Aero Kit Type B
Other Part B
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Sus

F/R
125/130
7.70/4.15
5/5
4/7
2/3
1.5/1.8
-0.18/0.28

Racing Brake Kit
1/8

FC Trans
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.936
2nd 2.223
3rd 1.696
4th 1.382
5th 1.185
Set final gear to 3.800

FC LSD
5/40/5
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 93.2%
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Supercharger

all other engine parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 47kgs to Position 50

A very quick drift setup for this truck. Not the most elegant I've created but more than good enough to get gold on the new seasonal (1979 or Prior). Enjoy.

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

Circuit de la Sarthe 2005.jpg

Last edited:
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 (Drift Setup)

515PP
318 BHP
875kgs
Weight Distribution 45:55

Comfort Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
95/100
5.00/7.50
5/5
4/8
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
1/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.789
2nd 2.084
3rd 1.641
4th 1.327
5th 1.099
Set final gear to 4.390

FC LSD
10/50/5
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 91.3%

Weight Reduction Stage 3

Tuned with ABS 1 only

An easy gold for the drift seasonal (1979 or Prior). :)

Circuit de la Sarthe 2005_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back