Expert Class: Daytona Road - RWD Only - 600pp - @ :03, :18, :33, :48

  • Thread starter Thread starter JvM
  • 418 comments
  • 21,185 views
im in 👍
 
I could come and check that Barbie if you are still up for it. ;)
 
JvM
I could come and check that Barbie if you are still up for it. ;)

Yep coming back, I know it says I'm offline but I just thought someone else wanted the TV, but I'll be on again asap...

Oh what fun it is to whip cheating punters with more PP than me....

All the best
Maz :D
 
Hopefully be here in my M3 for xx03
 
^ I'll bring the BMW aswell. 👍
 
I will join @ :18. Nice to see some people racing. 👍
 
Got to pop to the shops to bulk buy beer.

Be back for xx33
 
Nice race hyperuk. :)
I'll get the 430 out.
 
Wow that NSX was FAAAAAST on the straights! Very disheartening :lol:

Racing the Cali vs NSX made this feel like a completely different race to the F430-fest of the previous days.

All the best
Maz
 
Ahhaha took the F40 accidently. :p Well DC'd anyway, now with 430. :)

Maz, yeah it's fast. :) I knew the Cali is a little faster than 430 but seems that the NSX is even a little faster. ;)
 
JvM
Maz, yeah it's fast. :) I knew the Cali is a little faster than 430 but seems that the NSX is even a little faster. ;)

Oh I beg to differ, and I will have to prove you wrong in the remaining hours of December 24th!

And Jukka, Merry Christmas :cheers:

All the best
Maz
 
I hope Im home in time to catch a couple of these races.... The update should be happening soon I imagine?
 
Last update that came happened about 8 hours from now for me. Some people did get it sooner though!
 
Disconnected. By the way how long we waiting, 30, 40, 50 seconds ?
 
I don't know...

I tried to suggest 50 seconds a while ago but not everyone agreed.

Just checked the front page and it says 50 seconds.
 
And Jukka, Merry Christmas :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Merry Christmas Maz :cheers:


The rule is 50secs at the moment. But it may be a little too long if theres only few of us and also not many others. If the first decides to go earlier then just follow. :D
 
Last two races havent gone well for me, I might venture back a little later. 👍
 
Sorry guys, last race laggy and I was driving crap.

Sorry.
 
I tried to get on last night but my PS3 wouldn't connect to the host. Why is this? Also, what do the :## numbers mean? I'm guessing minutes past the hour?

Andrew.
 
Hmm.. Wasn't I the host? :) I had some traffic on the line but there supposed to be plenty of bandwith left, but maybe it affected it anyway. Sorry for that.

Christmas dinner shortly. See you later guys. 👍
 
I'll be in an hour or so. I'm going to give Blitz' NSX tune a try while I still have the chance. :) Hope to see some of you guys out there for one last hurrah 👍
 
I tried to get on last night but my PS3 wouldn't connect to the host. Why is this? Also, what do the :## numbers mean? I'm guessing minutes past the hour?

Andrew.

Yeah, press the start button at exactly 03, 18, 33, 48 minutes past the hour.
 
sorry fuzzy, my dog stood on my laptop ;) , thanks for waiting :)

It's ok no worries. 👍 Is that why you wasnt competitive with the Suzuki Swift ?

I'll be back at this event later on, definately. :)
 
Anyone racing?
 
Joining with Cali xx:33!

All the best
Maz
 
I'll be in at :33...I feel kind of out of it but I'll see what I can do lol

Edit: Thanks for taking us to school Synwraith haha!! We all got beat with the stick lol. I SHOULD be ready for the next one...
 
Last edited:
Back