Expert Level: Ferrari Challenge @ Fuji Speedway F :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrik
  • 1,656 comments
  • 88,686 views
I'll be in at :00 for any NTSC drivers looking for some action.
 
I need to concentrate... sorry to Spiff in turn one and that bump to Roomboter.... what happend at the end there Spiff?
 
Hope I didn't get into you, Bitz or Roombotter. Was pretty dicey back there. Spiff

Edit: Last turn, last lap: Alex usually drifts that turn throwing tons of smoke. I just drove through it last two laps. That turn, he lost it and I T-boned him. Ah well....
 
Last edited:
For anyone watching now, I'll be on this event all Saturday night...Whoever wants to be celebs. All go on Youtube.

I can see HyperUK lurking...is he, or isn't he going to join? ;)

No fly's on you is there, Maybe tomorrow. :)
 
I'm a [PAL] member, you sure you are too?

I raced lots of GTP members, LP2000 won again - doh!

Edit @ Hyper. No flies on me indeed......................you can see where they've been though ;)

Come play man...I won't be on tomorow, doh!

Or, come play Saturday night.

P.s. I'm on my 7th can of Fosters now, so I'll gradually be getting more beatable :P
 
Last edited:
I'm a [PAL] member, you sure you are too?

I raced lots of GTP members, LP2000 won again - doh!
:) i got away from the pack quick lol
 
I'm a [PAL] member, you sure you are too?

I raced lots of GTP members, LP2000 won again - doh!

yeah so am i i was with blitz
 
:lol: roomboter haha what a race mate 👍 nearly had you
 
The pace was mighty high on that one! 👍 nice one Sauber-F1 and RPM :)
 
nice race lp2k 👍

danger overtaking in the last lap but also alot of fun :lol:

thans
 
Hope I didn't get into you, Bitz or Roombotter. Was pretty dicey back there. Spiff

Edit: Last turn, last lap: Alex usually drifts that turn throwing tons of smoke. I just drove through it last two laps. That turn, he lost it and I T-boned him. Ah well....

no pro mate i wasn't on my best also
 
nice race lp2k 👍

danger overtaking in the last lap but also alot of fun :lol:

thans
yeh it was nice,one of the best races ive had where its been clean and fun 👍 great work
 
I'll put these races up tomorow. Had a very laggy guy at the start that ruined my last race, but still makes for entertaining viewage lol.

Might be my last race, I'll see if I can bribe my beautiful girlfriend to cook my dinner for me and leave me alone :P
 
back at :15
 
im off too for abit,back in an hour 👍
 
Taking a break... be back later on 👍
 
I'm off now also.

Might be back on, will let you know ASAP.

Got raped by some newbie with 100% lag through the entire race...in that last one...lol. WTF!?!
 
Good god. Sorry guys. Was very rusty in that race. My first for a few days.
 
What the hell was that? if we had damage i would have been crossing the line with just a wheel in my hand.
 
Maybe i'll join you later.
 
I'll be in at :30. If I dont keep on getting disconnected, like earlier on. :grumpy:
 
I'm off now also.

Might be back on, will let you know ASAP.

Got raped by some newbie with 100% lag through the entire race...in that last one...lol. WTF!?!

In a red California? if so i was taken out at least 3 times when trying to pass him, i gave up in the end and just strolled around for the finish, GTP_Spiff i am sorry if i confused you at the chicane i lost the will by then and was just letting you through.
 
Spiff and MJH, sorry, was braking too late in that one - came straight from hotlaps :(
 
In a red California? if so i was taken out at least 3 times when trying to pass him, i gave up in the end and just strolled around for the finish, GTP_Spiff i am sorry if i confused you at the chicane i lost the will by then and was just letting you through.

No sweat. Sorry that Cali was giving you problems. I watched him hammer you for almost two laps. It wasn't a lag issue. Didn't catch his name only his country code. Spiff
 
Spiff and MJH, sorry, was braking too late in that one - came straight from hotlaps :(

It's fine. Think you just ghosted straight through. Done it plenty of times myself. Lol.
 
The rear view in the California is terrible, if there was anybody behind me i did not see you :scared: only GTP_Spiff shooting past in the 512BB.
 
The rear view in the California is terrible, if there was anybody behind me i did not see you :scared: only GTP_Spiff shooting past in the 512BB.

Good run SteveO. And good run to TZ. Fast. 👍
 
Was very laggy at the end of the 00 race. Taking a break, back in an hour.
 
Back