Expert Level: Ferrari Challenge @ Fuji Speedway F :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrik
  • 1,656 comments
  • 88,685 views
Apologies for the inconvenience at xx:00

599 with S3s just drift and with R1's it cant keep up lol

g'night :P
 
My first race with so many GTP'ers. It was wonderful to not get shunted all over the place. Thanks chaps ...
 
My first race with so many GTP'ers. It was wonderful to not get shunted all over the place. Thanks chaps ...

Nice race mate, was you in the red California?
 
My first race with so many GTP'ers. It was wonderful to not get shunted all over the place. Thanks chaps ...

Get yourself a GTP tag then friend. Race under it with pride.
 
Yes, that was me with the red California.
And yes, I do have a GTP tag (GTP_Animera).
Nice to meet you all on track ...
 
Yes, that was me with the red California.
And yes, I do have a GTP tag (GTP_Animera).
Nice to meet you all on track ...

Nice racing, i think i rear ended you in turn 4? but no harm, just a kiss 👍
 
No worries, bumps and niggles are all part of racing ...
 
Hey all, I don't have a GTP tag on my name, but I do follow the codes of conduct. Any chance I can get in a few races with ya? I'm still quite a rookie as this is the first GT I've played, so I promise not to be much competition :-)
 
Hey all, I don't have a GTP tag on my name, but I do follow the codes of conduct. Any chance I can get in a few races with ya? I'm still quite a rookie as this is the first GT I've played, so I promise not to be much competition :-)

Feel free my man,

Welcome.

👍
 
How come you all race with the F430?
 
How come you all race with the F430?

It is more fun, it is easy to win in the California, so more competitive with an F430, we also race the F40 a lot.
 
I'm off, had enough for tonight. My eyes are falling out of my head.

See you all tommorow.
 
So still quite busy here
 
It is more fun racing with the F430 ... pity about the punters though.
 
Workshift done... if there will be still some racers, I could take few beers and runs.

Just leaving from bar (work), takes half hour than I'm home.
 
I'm in at :00 ... gonna try the F430 just for a little variety, I've been driving the F40 a lot lately :)
 
What are you doing tonight?


well im finished what is was doing and wanted to race so here I am

hope there is somebody out there
 
well im finished what is was doing and wanted to race so here I am

hope there is somebody out there

Finished what you were doing? whos the lucky girl, or should i say unlucky :sly:
 
Finished what you were doing? whos the lucky girl, or should i say unlucky :sly:

:lol:


Believe she was the happiest girl in the world :sly:
 
did my first 43. in practice

was aiming on it for quite some time

1:43:870 yes finally and 2 in a row

i'm in @ :30
 
Last edited:
Sheesh, Roomboter and AutoAki sure can drive those Ferrari's ... nice race!
 
sorry guys I’m so used to the cali
 
Thank you mr greez for the nice battle

Shame that TZH1000 interverd in the last lap. Could have be a close finish
 
Back