Extreme Tracks: Jump Courses/Technical Tracks

• Thread starter r2nyGT5
  • 227 comments
Got my first release track Hügeligstrecke sharing ATM, 46 corners and a 500ft elevation change with difficult corners in most sectors. See the thread a few below for more info(pics soon)

I made a nice Snow track with a big jump in it. Stay to the right close to the fence on the first hill, and you will get some nice air. Was racing a guy online,he spun out at the top of the hill,and I jumped over him and kept going:) The track is called Snomuchair. It's shared right now. Add me if you want to try it : mazterbill.

Last edited:
I know I'm not the only one that has made tracks that pushed the AI to it's limits.
Here we feature unrealistic technical tracks that send the AI into the air or cause them to skid around like maniacs. Endless hills, huge jumps, blind-corners, dodging other racers etc.
Post your tracks!

Due to the new update, I will attempt to recreate the track as much as possible. It wont be exact, but it will sure have the same idea. I might name it Mt. Murder V2, or something when I finish.

I'll post one of mine:
Mt. "Murder"

Its not really realistic, but still pretty challenging, your dodging the AI as they skid and nosedive over hills and crash (If you choose fast cars for the race). Lots of pileups.
A Different track for when you want more action in your races.
The key is to watch your speed.
PSNID: rean2

And heres a pic submitted by mastercommander:
LOL this is funny! Nice work!👍

Back