Extreme Tracks: Jump Courses/Technical Tracks

• Thread starter r2nyGT5
  • 227 comments
Well, my track is nothing like this, but it's quite technical if you guys want a challenge. My track has a jump right before a right hander, so if you go to fast you go flying into the invisible wall lol

Please add me! I really want those tracks badly! My psn is Forskasnake so once i get the tracks ill send you a PM and you can delete me from your friends list.

psn fdjizm, can't get a track to make my x1 jump at all, I get close but I never get that cool little launch pad ramp part can someone add me and hook me up?

I've got a pretty slick track for everyone to try.. I'll post a new topic on it, here in this section in an hour or two.. It rivals pretty well with Mt. Murder, and some people say it's actually better! :)

So get ready for that one fellas!!! ;) I call it "Canyonball Run: Retards' Revenge" 👍 lol

I've got a pretty slick track for everyone to try.. I'll post a new topic on it, here in this section in an hour or two.. It rivals pretty well with Mt. Murder, and some people say it's actually better! :)

So get ready for that one fellas!!! ;) I call it "Canyonball Run: Retards' Revenge" 👍 lol

sounds awesome. 👍

I got a wicked fast track on Toscana. Granted you're doing over 200 mph, the tight crest of the hill launches your car. It's best done with the Academy GT-R because it's downforce is practically nothing and very balanced, making you land on all fours.

1z1tsw4.jpg

Hot momma! This is the kind of thread I was looking for! When I get back from school tomorrow, I should remind myself to send out friend requests to 'ya, r2nyGT5.

And anyone else who contributed, feel free to add me. Hell, you guys are doing ME a favor... Lol.

Edit : PSNID is illuminationx

Hot momma! This is the kind of thread I was looking for! When I get back from school tomorrow, I should remind myself to send out friend requests to 'ya, r2nyGT5.

And anyone else who contributed, feel free to add me. Hell, you guys are doing ME a favor... Lol.

Edit : PSNID is illuminationx

Check YOUR PSN inbox ;)

Does anyone have the Eifel jump track that's sharing, at the moment? I would love to have that track, but can't seem to find a willing soul, to share.. :( lol

Tried to create something last night... And oh yes.
7 sections, complexity -5. Everything else is default.
Try to look for a track with bigger elevation change ;).

*Funny screenshot of Eifel gets removed*

For some reason my pictures/screenshots keep getting removed on the forums. Anyone know why?

Last edited:
lol i had a track just like you r2nyGT5. but i decided i like my toscana tarmac track better. at first it's all smooth curves buuuuuutttttt....... there's a massive jump at the end :D

PSN ID- Samwich_24

Anyone able to share Mt. Murder track or Eifel Jump track with me please? My PSN is "thegamer325" and I would really appreciate it. I don't have any jump track, so any good track is welcome.

I did a very technical and long Toscana track, I will share it as soon as I arrives at home (maybe anyone is interested). I'm trying to get my own jump track, I will share if I finally get it! ;)

Back