Extreme Tracks: Jump Courses/Technical Tracks

• Thread starter r2nyGT5
  • 227 comments
Looks like Santa's sleigh broke down this year...wondering why he didn't chose an X1. A lot faster, especially when flying. :P

No it's not. If so, where are the tourists from the future?

You did notice he said 'but...' right? He's saying that time travel was theoretically possible but not achievable, similar to the fact you CAN recreate tracks in Track Editor, but its not feasible.

I have an Eifel track that has its own Galgenkopf corner (or the gibbet head, that corner with an funny bump like in Nordschleife, but it comes after a full speed section, so I send my cars flying :D but i deleted it cuz it was boring.

I also have a Aso track was almost like that first track presented on this topic. I called it Aso Airport :P

Oh yeah everyone here who has at least one Aso track with no jumps or not, should try it in reverse. So much hang time.

The Flight of the X1s

2akigwn.jpg

1zb88yq.jpg

:lol:

Going Up
EifelCircuit_8-1.jpg

I'm Claiming The High Jump Record (so far i suppose) I used the Trans Cammer and Hit the Hump of the Hill at 164MPH :lol::lol::lol:
Decending
EifelCircuit_6-1.jpg

Looking for the Acident and Emergency Dept
EifelCircuit_7-1.jpg

Really cool jumptrack.
What's your PSN, so I can add you.

Mad props to r2nyGT5 for being so generous and accepting so many requests! 👍

If I ever get these tracks I will gladly share the wealth, least I can do!

Anyone willing to share their PSN (discretely via PM), please send me a message. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I *officially* can't take anymore requests... since i started my own garage its a pain to delete and then send requests to people to trade. Anyone who has the track be willing to be an official DL mirror? lol

I have Mt. Murder and am willing to share with a few (not too many). Please send me a PM if interested and I will send you requests.

In the meantime, I am looking for the other tracks that have been featured in this thread, so if you have them and are willing to share I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thanks! 👍

My friend made this when he came over. It is really cool. Don't ask for me to send be cause unfortunately I don't have my PS3 hooked up. Tried to buy a router last night but it didn't work. :nervous:

EDIT: Video now shows on post.

Last edited:

My friend made this when he came over. It is really cool. Don't ask for me to send be cause unfortunately I don't have my PS3 hooked up. Tried to buy a router last night but it didn't work. :nervous:

EDIT: Video now shows on post.

Very nice, its kinda like mine, but with more bends. I like it alot.

I am fortunate to have both Mt Murder and Eif, but it appears I can only share one at a time? Does anyone know how to share more than one downloaded track?

Back