Extreme Tracks: Jump Courses/Technical Tracks

• Thread starter r2nyGT5
  • 227 comments
Ive noticed something about the AI. It seems that the AI "Learn" from there mistakes. On the first lap, everyone was speeding up the hills at 160mph only to fly in the air and crash into a 'car trampoline'. I was one of them. But, I kept racing, and eventually by the last lap people were doing 40-80mph and taking it real slow.

Now , first you may think this was because of mechanical damage, but, because I was also crashing like them, my car was still able to be driven faster then what they were driving at. So Im not too confident on mechanical damage.

Anyone else have the same?

I don't think its possible to recreate it that way... you could just download it from me but i'll get the specs in a few minutes.

I will add the both of you tonight.
Just so you know, My psn id is: mi_lad-ate9

Last edited:
Ive noticed something about the AI. It seems that the AI "Learn" from there mistakes. On the first lap, everyone was speeding up the hills at 160mph only to fly in the air and crash into a 'car trampoline'. I was one of them. But, I kept racing, and eventually by the last lap people were doing 40-80mph and taking it real slow.

Now , first you may think this was because of mechanical damage, but, because I was also crashing like them, my car was still able to be driven faster then what they were driving at. So Im not too confident on mechanical damage.

Anyone else have the same?

lol car trampoline
I have not notice that. Though, if the AI was any smarter, ridiculous jump tracks would not be as fun

LOL That's hilarious! :)

I'm gonna add you both to friends to be able to download the tracks from you. Thanks for sharing them, I'm gonna laugh very hard with my friends when they see it 👍

Salu2

The Eifel one or Mt. Murder?
gnomefromnome I will add you, but my ps3 is being used by someone else for awhile so it might be awhile before i can get to it.

that's fine, I probably won't be on the PS3 for another 3-4 hours from now anyway. I'd like the Mt Murder one if you don't mind.

i just accepted a huge load of friend requests. The few of you who sent it and cancelled it, you can send it again if u want. Sorry for not getting it in time.

So once you share a track you've created, can you race it with your friends online? Is it selectable in your track list when you're hosting a lounge?

Just send you an add... this looks awesome!

Gonna practice on it a bit then take it home and beat the friends on there since they won't know it's true potential.. :)

It's Flipping Barking that Track I got it Today off another Bathtub Nutter :lol:

Thing is now i've got i've noticed there's a Padlock Symbol Next to it ?

Is it possible to make a track that includes tight corners? The tracks I make only have 3rd gear corners even if I turn up the sharpness of turns...

Eifelff1.jpg

Eifelff2.jpg

Eifelff3.jpg

Eifelff4.jpg

Eifelff5.jpg

Eifelff6.jpg

Eifelff7.jpg

Oops that'll cost a few cr too fix up :lol:

Going Up
EifelCircuit_8-1.jpg

I'm Claiming The High Jump Record (so far i suppose) I used the Trans Cammer and Hit the Hump of the Hill at 164MPH :lol::lol::lol:
Decending
EifelCircuit_6-1.jpg

Looking for the Acident and Emergency Dept
EifelCircuit_7-1.jpg

Back