F1 2012 mod by Cimmerian Iter

F1 2012 mod by Cimmerian IterCars  HOTFIX 2 FINAL UPDATE

• Thread starter kakauiyt
  • 71 comments
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-06-22 231333.png

how can i achieve this "vintage/retro" look of cars and tracks? what settings or pp filters do i need to use

how can i get this "retro/vintage" look of the cars and tracks
are those some pp filters or any particular settings?

hey, i downloaded manually and made sure tyre texture file is in the folder you said it should be in, but my tyres still look like this.

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2024-06-30 143148.png
    Skærmbillede 2024-06-30 143148.png
    309.5 KB · Views: 15
Do you have a preview preset for your showroom? I want to use it for other cars.
Instead of putting the F1_2012_showroom in the tracks folder put it in the showroom folder (File location is assettocorsa>content>showroom) Then you should be able to go into CM showroom and change to it. This will let it work as a proper showroom instead of a track I believe and should let you generate previews.

Instead of putting the F1_2012_showroom in the tracks folder put it in the showroom folder (File location is assettocorsa>content>showroom) Then you should be able to go into CM showroom and change to it. This will let it work as a proper showroom instead of a track I believe and should let you generate previews.
Thanks. I did that, but that way I'm missing the lights and other settings which change everything. I want his look and I need a preset for that.

Onboard camera audio low, acceleration feels slow, Medium compound tyre is spelled "Midium". And when I try to run a full grid (24 cars) at Red Bull Ring, it starts to have stutters when I can usually run about 30 cars very smoothly on every track. I tried again now and even with just 10 cars it still lags.

Last edited:
Onboard camera audio low, acceleration feels slow, Medium compound tyre is spelled "Midium". And when I try to run a full grid (24 cars) at Red Bull Ring, it starts to have stutters when I can usually run about 30 cars very smoothly on every track. I tried again now and even with just 10 cars it still lags.
Performance update to fix lag will happen very soon, as well as audio low level. As for medium ye midium is a nice name i like it (no im just lazy) but acceleration being slow shouldn't happen unless you use automatic shifting.

when I start Content Manager I get the message: Unable to start race: model

"content/cars/cim_2011_lotus/collider.kn5" requires a missing DLC.

Some tips that may help:

This model is from the Red Pack DLC, you can get it on Steam; If you have already purchased it, validate the AC files to recover it

Do I really need to buy DLLs?

Some tips that may help:

This model is from the Red Pack DLC, you can get it on Steam; If you have already purchased it, validate the AC files to recover it

Some tips that may help:

Yes the red pack dlc

kakauiyt updated F1 2012 mod by Cimmerian Iter with a new update entry:

FInal Update

Lot of fixes

-Fixed engine sound too low

-Fixed performance issues by having Lods and better collider

-Fixed Ferrari mirrors addon not having santander logo (thanks to Benjamin)

-Fixed skins having wrong driver names

-Adding heiki jerez test helmet, adding bianchi ferrari livery

-New visors for the helmets, to look more like the real helmet visor instead of having schubert top visor for every other.

-New tyre model, looks better and doesn't wobble

-And other fixes that I forgot but...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, can you fix the autoshifting problem ? the car accelerate too slow because it's autoshifting too fast. I know using manual shifting will work but i don't have racing wheel, and i'm too noob to manually shift with keyboard.

Last edited:
Hello, can you fix the autoshifting problem ? the car accelerate too slow because it's autoshifting too fast. I know using manual shifting will work but i don't have racing wheel, and i'm too noob to manually shift with keyboard.
No

1 I can't control Assetto behavior

2 Don't want to spend time looking for something that 0.5% of people use

Last edited:
Hey! The mod is awesome. My only problem is I've installed the mod manually and the tyres are all pitch black with no rings and I have no idea what to do. I've tried moving the assets from the extension folder into the texture and tried the extension folder as well but with no luck. I don't know what I've done wrong

Hey! The mod is awesome. My only problem is I've installed the mod manually and the tyres are all pitch black with no rings and I have no idea what to do. I've tried moving the assets from the extension folder into the texture and tried the extension folder as well but with no luck. I don't know what I've done wrong
you just need to extract extension and content folder to your assettocorsa folder as simple as that

Back