20 Laps Like or Not.

Votes: 49 74.2%
  • Dont Like

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mad94d i saw your times with the F1 in several onlinerankings you´re a real pro in the F1 👍
My best time so far (did 2 Races) was a 1.14,6 the average was around 1.15,2 :)
Maybe we can face each other on track soon.

They are pretty quick times:tup:
It took me ages to get really fast in the F2007 but I find you that you can push the car a lot harder than you think.
Hopefully we can race each other, i've got the PAL version and everytime I join a race there is no one else who can run fastish times in the race. So it's long and boring for me.

Let me know when you guys wanna try racing there next. I think the 20 laps is kind of excessive, but the laps to fly by, with the F1 car. The only minor downside for me, is that I have to switch my steering wheels to do it. No biggie, but the DFGT is definately better for GT5P, especially with the on the fly TC, ABS, SC tuning controls.

I tried 4 times to get a race tonight, first 3 times I would get ahead by 20 sec or so in the first 4 or 5 laps then host would quit.:crazy: Got to finish 1 race WAY WAY ahead BORING. Lets try to plan a race Monday evening how do'es 8pm east sound reply in thread if you can make it. NTSC

Put me down for Monday evening. Been a while since I used the F2007. Did some practicing today though.

I tried 4 times to get a race tonight, first 3 times I would get ahead by 20 sec or so in the first 4 or 5 laps then host would quit.:crazy: Got to finish 1 race WAY WAY ahead BORING. Lets try to plan a race Monday evening how do'es 8pm east sound reply in thread if you can make it. NTSC

You can count me in for Monday @ 8:00 PM Est. That's tomorrow the 29th. If we synchronize "watches" can we better ensure we all end up in the same race?

You can count me in for Monday @ 8:00 PM Est. That's tomorrow the 29th. If we synchronize "watches" can we better ensure we all end up in the same race?

Just use the offical GT5P Clock , the round one hit flag at exactly 8pm with second hand on 12.

Alright we have the following confirmed for Mon 12/29 @ 8pm east

GTP_Lofasz
GTP_Ravenmaven
GTP_rmk700
GTP_DaddyVDUB
Formulanone - ( Z )
Anyone else on NTSC who wants to race post in this thread or PM myself.

Last edited:
Anyone on here to play tonight at all?

I was thinking maybe giving this event a day, where we all come over here for one evening a week would benefit it?

GTP_Lofasz
GTP_Ravenmaven
GTP_rmk700
GTP_DaddyVDUB

I'm getting one together for NTSC, why dont you do the same for PAL?

Basically North&South America,Brazil& some other scattered countries are NTSC, While the rest of the globe is PAL.Your in England so you have a PAL version. PAL & NTSC cannot match together unless its a World Event, which they have'nt given us in 2 months or so.

GTP_Lofasz
GTP_Ravenmaven
GTP_rmk700
GTP_DaddyVDUB
Formulanone - ( Z )

Just had another confirm.

Cool, hope to see all you guys there in 15 minutes or so. Remember, join right when the in game clock reaches 8:00 est., or whatever the equivalent is for your time zone.

I was just practicing, and my best tonite was 1:18.0xx. I think I can adjust the tune a bit, to shave a little more off. That, and I know I made a small mistake on the beginning of that lap.

So what do you guys have your ASM and TC set to?

I got ASM off, with TC set to 2. Maybe if I lower the TC, I'll be able to pull out of slow corners quicker.

Last edited:
Sorry for the contact Lofasz. Hope you got past ok.

We did alright there. Smokin_Reefer was shortcutting everything in sight so he won't count. đź‘Ť

Good race guys. Nice to see that many people in a GT5P online race.đź‘Ť

I was having a great race, battling some people for first for a number of laps. The guy with the name starting with the letter "G" (sorry, that's all I remember), well he passed me, and started pulling away from me, obviously getting into his rhythm. I was pretty consistent, but finally messed up, braking too late, into the stupid hairpin :ouch::dopey.

After that mistake, I was back in 5th. No problem, I had a fun battle with DaddyVDUB, for the rest of the race. Haha, I get 5th!:dopey:

Fun racing with you VDUB. Its nice not having to deal with the same lag bubble, as in F1CE. I noticed at the end of the race, that we both had our cars tuned to 980 pts. I know it doesn't mean that we had the same setup, but I noticed that everybody in front of us, had more points. I'm guessing they were using more downforce. I don't think more downforce would help lower my time, I think minimizing it as much as possible is important, for high speed on the main straight. Which reminds me, I need to make my gearing, just a little bit taller. I was bouncing off the rev limit @ 215MPH, when I was drafting the guy in first. Nothing a little tuning can't solve.

Lets do this again guys. It was fun, even though I goofed up. I blame it on my lack of practice, with my DFGT wheel :sly:.

That was a good race. I only hit 1'15.xxx a few times.:indiff: I think I was a little scared/nerved up.:nervous:

Sorry if I caused any probs...it's so hard to avoid contact.:indiff:

F1Fujionline.jpg

A GREAT BIG THANKS to everyone who raced tonight. rmk700 thanks for posting the results:tup: Boy the first 4 or 5 laps were a BLAST for me. But sadly I had been tuning my car in freerun & it felt a LOT LOOOSER in race. I took a good setup and over tuned it totally screwed it up. Not an excuse for my crappy driving, had a blast anyway. Got to race toe to toe with Lofasz fora while THANKS BUDDY always great to race you. Man great to see so many cars in a F2007 race. we gotta do this again. THANKS GUYS oh and I know who smoking reefer really is. But I'm not telling.:)

By the way do'es anyone know goggles man he was FAST!

Sorry Ravenmaven if I held you up early on,you followed me patiently for a while.

Last edited:
Sorry for the contact Lofasz. Hope you got past ok.

We did alright there. Smokin_Reefer was shortcutting everything in sight so he won't count. đź‘Ť

I am really sorry for cutting some the corners....I will keep two tires on the pavement at all times .........Ravenmaven that was no clean pass and I got the pentility....but I guess that is ok.....smokin-reefer

This event is great. Having a real close battle in the F2007 has to be one of the fun things I've done in a game. Because of the huge amount of grip it's possible to be side-by-side with another player with ease up until the Dunlop chicane, it's amazing fun.

Also, is anyone joining this event at any specific times? I realise there wouldn't be many people willing to do this race a few times back-to-back, but it would be nice to end up in a race with some familiar faces.

Hum....I might join as well...will let you know mate. F1 in Fuji....can't get better than that!! :P I am doing low 14s and I am sure some people are hitting 13s and low 12s. I just need to forget that this car is this scary fast!!! hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back