20 Laps Like or Not.

Votes: 49 74.2%
  • Dont Like

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how the hell are you guys doing low 14's, 13's.. on PS3 in the UK the quickest time in time trial is like 1.14.461.. Quickest i've got is 1.17.. Are you guys tuning or ?

how the hell are you guys doing low 14's, 13's.. on PS3 in the UK the quickest time in time trial is like 1.14.461.. Quickest i've got is 1.17.. Are you guys tuning or ?

They're able to do such fast times because the event allows us to change the angle of the wings, unlike time trial, which makes a huge difference.

They're able to do such fast times because the event allows us to change the angle of the wings, unlike time trial, which makes a huge difference.

thanks for that.. I just maxed the downforce and i'm doing high 1.15's.. is there anything else tune wise which can be done?..

I did some races today with Psycho also from GTRP we had great fight together.
My fastest laptime without slipstream was a 1.13,864 overall time 24.53,036 :)
The fastest lap behind Psycho was a 1.12,9 :scared: don´t know what i´ve done there...

Maybe we can organise a PAL-Event on Fuji with some good F1 drivers.

The fastest lap behind Psycho was a 1.12,9 :scared: don´t know what i´ve done there...

Well... I'm not using my NOS. :sly:

My best online overall is 25'22.7xx and 1'14.771 fastest lap. Looks like I still got some improving to do. 👍

i had some entertaining races with psycho and another australian named mad94d, best non splistream lap of 1'13.216, but more to come, going to tinker with the setup;)

holl01, do you stick within the circuit for those times?

I was nodding off and GT5p was still running and saw a time by you lol! You used like 74% of the actual circuit to set your time haha!

P.s. I'm not sure why PD insist on giving cars ASM on this event. The triple apex right hander is a clear show of this...if you lift off, it keeps the throttle open for you...!?

Oh well.

can I ask what setup your using? and what ABS and Traction Control?

i used a setup psycho gave me, full downforce, dampners at 5-5, toe defauolt, camber 1.2/0.9 tcs 0, abs 1, and gears well i'll have to dig them up

What is the convention in the F1 with regards to slipstream? You can make up 1.3 secs just on the straight if you use it so I'm wondering what people do in a proper race?

Is it a case of anything goes or what?

I think a PAL event would be awesome, especially after the race with PsychoGT and holl01:tup:.
I was also doing 13's that race. I think we all were easily.

I haven't tinkered with the setup much, but i've got camber set to 2.5 on front and 1.5 on back. Dampers set stiff(8). Maybe I should back those numbers down a bit.:lol: Still able to run 13's though so i'm not sure if I want to change it too much.

anybody got some decent gear ratios? I'de be up for a PAL event, might need to drop a bit on my 1.15's though to make it competetive..

Last edited:

Out of the 10 replay's available, only YAM23 (Japan) with a 1'14.891 is legitimate. Everyone else in the top 10 are using the run off area's.

If you are turning mid 1'15's with two wheels on the track...you are competitive. 👍

Fuji is prone to allowing turnips to use the run-offs to put in quicker times.

You work your arse off trying to catch some newbie around the final sector and he holds his position to the finish line because he uses the mile wide run off area...

Anything under 17's you'll be quick.

I think a PAL event would be awesome, especially after the race with PsychoGT and holl01:tup:.

I haven't tinkered with the setup much, but i've got camber set to 2.5 on front and 1.5 on back. Dampers set stiff(8). Maybe I should back those numbers down a bit.:lol: Still able to run 13's though so i'm not sure if I want to change it too much.

Tried your settings, I would'nt change it the car has much more forward bite. Good Setup.:)

Thanx mate :)

Hope to see you soon ;)

A few days ago i made an proposing on GTRP about the pal event. Actually we are about 7 drivers which were intersted. Much guys on gtrp were in holidays so we may need some more time to organize :dunce:

Fuji is prone to allowing turnips to use the run-offs to put in quicker times.

You work your arse off trying to catch some newbie around the final sector and he holds his position to the finish line because he uses the mile wide run off area...

Anything under 17's you'll be quick.

In time trial I did use the run off area's. But in online races I don't use the run off area's. So my 1'13's I do are completely clean.

Hey Guys, All the guys that got together Mon night on NTSC if you want to do it again I'm up for it.

I would like to try again ...have been running 2 tires on the pavement and my times have increased...but its ok someone has to fill in the last slot... tuning suggestions ...please send my way ...I would like to see a setup of someone running a .13 ...has to be in the gears.

I would like to try again ...have been running 2 tires on the pavement and my times have increased...but its ok someone has to fill in the last slot... tuning suggestions ...please send my way ...I would like to see a setup of someone running a .13 ...has to be in the gears.

How much difference does the gearing alone make?..

Put me down for it 👍...depending on time and day though.

Hey I thought Monday evening again at 9pm east if thats ok with everyone.

Last edited:
Hey I thought Monday evening again at 9pm east if thats ok with everyone.

So tomorrow at 9? I'm probably up for that. 20 laps is awesome, but the lack of a good amount of racers means it gets stale. I was racing with a guy from Spain the other day and by the 15th lap we were simply drag racing down the straight to keep us awake.

Alright its Race Day so far these guys are confirmed.

GTP_DaddyVDUB

rmk700

Watevaman

msgt-sd

Smokin Reefer

anyone else who wants to join in start matching at 9pm east exactly at 9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back