***Famine's Fanclub***

• Thread starter Mistral1
  • 342 comments
Just got my life sized card board cut out of Famine in the mail today. Got it off EBay for only a cent!!!
I'm going to record some facts and information about the world on a tape, and attach it too the back of the cut out, and put it beside my bed. That way, I get to wake up to Famine telling me things like why the sky is blue, and what soccer player scored the most goals in the 1993 season everyday! WHO-RA!!!

X-Othermic
Famine must have a brain the size of the new wenbley stadium to keep all that info in... :bowdown:

And ya know what they say about guys with big brains...Uh huh, uh huh:tup:

I'm far too cool to be affected by such considerations as style.

I don't even cut it. I set fire to it and pour lemonade on my head when I think it's done.

This is Famines distant cousin.
haironfire.jpg

All hail the great and mighty Famine! Master of all knowlege, and alter-big-ego of Wikipedia. *Hummmmmmmmmmmmm*

Famine has his own fanclub with 16 pages of Famine Fans?
It reminds me of George Lucas and the nerds . . . .

Sorry, what exactly is grave.. oh ressurecting stupid threads, sorry...
Which, according to the index, you proceeded to do one minute after posting this 'apology'.

You've used up two strikes this morning. The next is your last.

[edit] OK, I see that your 11:35a post was actually a reply to Touring Mars saying you'd stop. I'm glad to hear it.

daan that is an ace movie i especially like the rallying GT1 and i am a fan of famine because of the vast amount of knowledge that famine has given to this site

Back