***Famine's Fanclub***

• Thread starter Mistral1
  • 342 comments
Klostrophobic
You didn't get the memo? It even had diagrams. Really, really small diagrams.

Wouldn't have fitted on the fax if it wasn't shrunk somewhat.

Are we actually talking about the diagram of his foreskin here, being to large for paper and fitting on the fax? If so I never realised Famine was black.

:lol: ... :ill:... :yuck: ....BARF!

ughhh..sorry, fellow GTPers, ill clean it up as soon as possible...

i agree with Small_Fryz... guys shouldn't tell other guys about this... :yuck:

I thought i'd bump, and see if anyone else wants to join too :D

We've had lots of new members, who i'm sure want to join up, benzoboy, some other people, Y_W!!
:D

Who wants to sign up?

TVRKing
Did you have to bring this up again? :lol:
Glad he did.

Missed it the first few times around and just spent the last 30mins reading and laughing - does tend to get a little low towards the end though... :odd:

Very funny stuff.

Big respect to my main man Famine! :D

I'm not a fan, never was and never will be a fan of Famine.
I am who I am and I don't need to be a fan of somebody else. I don't understand how somebody can be a fan of somebody else?? Respect, friendship etc... is much more important than being a fan (mostly somebody you probably never met).
Reflecting yourself on somebody else (somebody who achieved things you can't, sports, film, singing, science etc....) , be a fan of yourself, not somebody else.

Don't flame me, it is my personal opinion and I respect this thread and others opinions. If you want to be a fan, so be a fan.... 👍 :)

I just want to say that I don't want to be a member of this "club". I'm still a member of GTP (hopefuuly I don't get banned, someday)

Do you guys already found a clubhouse?? Is there a club-Famine-paper???

Good luck with this club!!!!!! 👍 👍 👍

And no, this has nothing to do with jealousy

Absolutly no disrespect intended. :) ;)

Famine
I still love you.

Though in a platonic way. No gay stuff.
I must admit, that I have respect for you. You always seem to give the right reply, never loose your temper etc.... 👍 Give others a good feeling etc....

but I am still not a fan :) hehe :)

No gay stuff as well!!!!! As long as we understand each other.

kikie
Do you guys already found a clubhouse?? Is there a club-Famine-paper???

Good luck with this club!!!!!! 👍 👍 👍

There is a clubhouse - it's in Famine's dad's extension. They gather there on weekends and admire Famine's MDF handy work. He even supplys fanclub members with laminated name tags and serves tea & coffee in dinky little poly cups, if you are really lucky he might lay-on a few sandwiches (as long as they contain ham - which he buys in bulk from is local supermarket). Sometimes he's been known to show members his impressive collection of GranTurismo memorabilia, including special edition gift-boxes, GT4 display lights and Polyphony Digital bra & pantie sets.

There is a 'club-Famine-paper' but with Famine being such a digital age kind-of-guy they get sent as PM'ed messages (but don't hold your breath) he doesn't use anything as primative as paper - besides, he can't find any suitable indigo pens.

TheCracker
There is a clubhouse - it's in Famine's dad's extension. They gather there on weekends and admire Famine's MDF handy work. He even supplys fanclub members with laminated name tags and serves tea & coffee in dinky little poly cups, if you are really lucky he might lay-on a few sandwiches (as long as they contain ham - which he buys in bulk from is local supermarket). Sometimes he's been known to show members his impressive collection of GranTurismo memorabilia, including special edition gift-boxes, GT4 display lights and Polyphony Digital bra & pantie sets.

There is a 'club-Famine-paper' but with Famine being such a digital age kind-of-guy they get sent as PM'ed messages (but don't hold your breath) he doesn't use anything as primative as paper - besides, he can't find any suitable indigo pens.

ROFL. :lol:

TheCracker

:lol::lol:

TheCracker

I can't believe I missed out on that one. The best part about this post is, it's all true, including the bra and pantie set.

live4speed
I can't believe I missed out on that one. The best part about this post is, it's all true, including the bra and pantie set.

Really??? :confused: I thought it was a joke. :rolleyes:

I was just joking, being a little bit of (kind of) sarcastic, when I asked about that clubhouse and that "club-Famine-paper" (didn't know how to call it because of my poor knowledge of English).

Don't understand: it's in Famine's dad's extension and Famine's MDF handy work.

What is an extension (what does it mean in this context??) and MDF????

kikie
Really??? :confused: I thought it was a joke. :rolleyes:

I was just joking, being a little bit of (kind of) sarcastic, when I asked about that clubhouse and that "club-Famine-paper" (didn't know how to call it because of my poor knowledge of English).

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72322

An extention means a house extension! like an add on (extra rooms)!

MDF = Medium Density Fibreboard (type of recycled wood used for building things) 👍

kikie
I'm impressed!!

(thought so, but wasn't sure, looked it up in a dictionary)

Didn't know that one, thnx

Well its not really a fan club, more like a regular meet just to play Gran Turismo and to meet up with mambers of GTP (not always just been GTP had seen pictures of one with (Gran Turismo by numbers) members too) for some challenges, races and a chat.

Back