***Famine's Fanclub***

• Thread starter Mistral1
  • 342 comments
daan
You seem to have a problem with this site. In order to fix that problem and make it better, all you have to do is to click on the big X at the top right of your screen. Problem sorted.

Nope. Just with this thread. Notice the "THIS THREAD?"

Now you've done it. You'll never get your own fanclub now.

Slippery
daan
You seem to have a problem with this site. In order to fix that problem and make it better, all you have to do is to click on the big X at the top right of your screen. Problem sorted.

Nope. Just with this thread. Notice the "THIS THREAD?"

Cross-reference Slippery thread: This forum is way too rigid and badly designed.

Slippery
This thread is so gay.
You do know this might result in bannination?

It's no respect to Famine either. 👎

If you don't like this thread, don't meantion anything, just stay away.

911_Carrera
He's right, it is gay.

But not in the way he intended it.

Finally somebody gets it.

There is something wrong with a thread of men talking about making a fanclub of another man.

And this forum IS badly designed.

Slippery
Oh and you people suck.

Get it over with your childish attitudes.

Oh no, I'm soooooo sorry that I'm not as boring as you. :rolleyes:

If you don't like the forums, [Der Alta]The door is to your left.[/Der Alta]

Slippery

There is something wrong with a thread of men talking about making a fanclub of another man.

Who said anything about men?

Do you support a sports team? Oh no! Fan of other men! How gay!

Don't worry. One day someone will make a fanclub for you...

dummyspit.gif

Slippery
Oh and you people suck.

Get it over with your childish attitudes.

you suck, child, idiot, if you dont like it dont post......****

the only way he will get a fanclub is if...............nevermind, he wont get one, unless someone was desperate too get a fanclub going of some sort..

Slippery

Famine
Who said ... ... ...

.......Don't worry. One day someone will make a fanclub for you...

I dont think so

Would it be considered a conflict of interest if I start my own fan club ?There is no other way I'll get one,...maybe its an act of desperation !

I must say that i also admire Famine. Its true i think he has read or learnt everything possible. I have a question for Famine aswell. How fast is the speed of light and why cant it be reached by human means, SCIENCE HOMEWORK,. thanks.

The speed of light is "c" (roughly 186,000 miles per second) and it cannot be reached by any non-zero rest mass particle (or object) because of e=mc^2.

Hey, I know about e=mc^2

I was going into Astrophysics :sly:

Still, I think Famine knows alot, and then knows where to find more information, and he is good at understanding and applying it. He does't know everthing, he just knows how to seem like it :dopey:

Back