Fanatec CSW/CSR Elite Modders Thread *UPDATE February 2014*

• Thread starter eKretz
  • 3,602 comments
I used my eKretz Buhler motored CSR-E until around 2015 then moved the motors to a used CSW V1 which was the wheel I used to race daily on PC until 2023. Then I decided to get a PS5 & PSVR2 to play GT7 so had to retire the CSW-1 and buy a DD Pro. I certainly got my monies worth out of the wheel and eKtrez's motor mod!

Good to hear that. 👍 My first set is still kicking too. If anyone has had any kind of failure, I haven't heard about it.

Last edited:
Hi all,

after 9 years of hard racing with Bühler motors the thin aluminum rim/plate broke
inside of my wheel. Bought a used CSR wheel as spare parts dispenser and on time
for the 24H of Nürburgring/Nordschleife it's ready for action again with a fancy
yellow stripe. :D

Motors still go strong - thanks again to eKretz for that bulletproof solution/mod.:bowdown:

I hope the other modders out there who are Bühler powered have the same experience
and fun - keep on racing!:gtpflag:

Attachments

• 20240531_103358.jpg
    20240531_103358.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240531_111528.jpg
    20240531_111528.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
trying to see if anyone has any help. I have an old CSR Elite that I got way back in the day. I got married and in the process of moving, the thing toppled over and cracked the housing for the wheel portion (the black casing right behind the wheel but before the cylinder attaching to the base. i think mostly cosmetic?). In trying to glue the broken pieces back on, the plastic on the wheel itself got contaminated and is very tacky/sticky (this is similar to or maybe it is, plasticizer migration). so.... does anyone have a line on the spare wheel and housing? This is assuming you bought an old CSR elite for other parts and find that you don't need those pieces in particular.

Latest Posts

Back