• Cape Ring, Tokyo R246, Indy road course

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a quick look at the tables and you know everything you'll ever need to know ;) it's 2009 :)

Enjoyed tonight despite my lack of talent with this car:dunce: Any decision fellas on Sarthe 2005 or 2009 for pratice purposes?💡

Lets do 2005 because the first bit is sand so people can cut the corner, and practice at night because it is a night race!

Is their any objections with that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoyed tonight despite my lack of talent with this car:dunce: Any decision fellas on Sarthe 2005 or 2009 for practice purposes?💡

Although 2005 is trickier, youll probally want to stick with 2009 to get your flow for the corners. It might be good to practice with someone in a couple lap races so you know how the car will corner with the slipstream.

Edit: Im good with whatever

Although 2005 is trickier, youll probally want to stick with 2009 to get your flow for the corners. It might be good to practice with someone in a couple lap races so you know how the car will corner with the slipstream.

Edit: Im good with whatever

Draft at 200+mph Whooooo!!:D

Congratulations akmuq.

Had a good race, plenty of battles even though some people never showed. Should be good next week if we get more people racing.

I think 2009 would be better as it is more forgiving if someone misses the braking point. Also, you get awesome weather/time change effects.

Just my 2 pence, I know I am not in the series... :sly:

I think 2009 would be better as it is more forgiving if someone misses the braking point. Also, you get awesome weather/time change effects.

Just my 2 pence, I know I am not in the series... :sly:

Hey, is it weird that I'm still kinda angry that tomhart dive-bombed me in your TVR Series back in April on the first corner of Le Mans?:lol:

Do you know how to time it so that the sun rises on the last two laps or last? Or would you prefer it to be night all race?

Hey, is it weird that I'm still kinda angry that tomhart dive-bombed me in your TVR Series back in April on the first corner of Le Mans?:lol:

That was the final straw for me, that series...

NOONE was clean, so I gave up lol. Thus why the season ended early.

Thought it might be.:lol:

It's not. I am still annoyed at the fact I spun out on the last corner of SSR5 when I was fighting for a podium back in February in the 1st JCRS series.

Also, annoyed at the fact Vtec punted me off every move I made on him at Tsukuba in the TOCA championship...

Do you know how to time it so that the sun rises on the last two laps or last? Or would you prefer it to be night all race?

I don't mind,

edit: Ok then we will keep with 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not. I am still annoyed at the fact I spun out on the last corner of SSR5 when I was fighting for a podium back in February in the 1st JCRS series.

Also, annoyed at the fact Vtec punted me off every move I made on him at Tsukuba in the TOCA championship...

Ugggh, don't remind me.:ill:

Maybe it's just cause I get over things within 9 months? :P

Maybe it's just cause I get over things within 9 months? :P

Well, this was April and I had qualified 2nd on the grid and was a great chance of a win, which would have been my first, but I had to back out of that move since he would have taken me off and I ended up losing 2 or 3 places and then into the clutches of the worst driver in the series.:ouch:

6351768858_44e68c20d5_z.jpg

6351770636_f589432ed5_z.jpg

6351769000_c6419096d5_z.jpg

6351024617_b66bd819f7_z.jpg

6351769248_bcbf7eb952_z.jpg

6351024921_4c4ed97649_z.jpg

6351769788_f3548e7182_z.jpg

6351769960_738858a5e7_z.jpg

6351770128_c345e4f315_z.jpg

6351770864_f0d0f43bc0_z.jpg

Well, this was April and I had qualified 2nd on the grid and was a great chance of a win, which would have been my first, but I had to back out of that move since he would have taken me off and I ended up losing 2 or 3 places and then into the clutches of the worst driver in the series.:ouch:

Wait me? oh wait no.. thats this series.. :D

if any one wants to do some practice i have got a lounge open if you want to join.

Nice pics, thanks for posting them. I should be on sometime this morning my time. If you guys are on later i'll join you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back