Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there soon mate 👍

Looking forward to next week.. hate driving in the dark.. and i find le sarthe very boring anyway.. :nervous:

Looking forward to next week.. hate driving in the dark.. and i find le sarthe very boring anyway.. :nervous:

Im not good on these night tracks either. It messes with my eyes at this time of day. Its noon here and I have glare from a window. Kinda sucks.

Good practice though. Don't slip up in the first few laps then you'll have a grove. Thanks fellas.

Great battle between Akmuq and Esprit. Then Akmuq and Seven. Nice job!

Great battle between Akmuq and Esprit. Then Akmuq and Seven. Nice job!

Actually Esprit went on to Seven's PS3 apparently. :lol:

I have enough trouble remembering which one is which without them switching around.:lol:

Actually Esprit went on to Seven's PS3 apparently. :lol:

I have enough trouble remembering which one is which without them switching around.:lol:

Ahh. On the last one I waited for esprit (seven) on lap 2 then he exited. That's why I was 20+ sec back. Thought id give him a draft partner. Then was by myself trying to catch A1. Funny!

Bad idea.:lol:

Also, try not to use to much inside kurb on the exit of the Ford chicane, first of all, you could get in trouble for it, but secondly, it's very slippery, I had my two right wheels on it to much trying to overtake Esprit(I think) and sort of drifted across the line, still won.:D

I find it hard enough to find braking points there in the day.. wish myself luck for tomorrow.. :L and sorry to esprit and can't remember the other PSN but i think it was will-i-am for braking too late and ramming you,

RACE DAY!!! make sure you are their! New people are welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back