• Cape Ring, Tokyo R246, Indy road course

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now opening the lobby, but I will be having my tea so I will not be moving for 20-30mins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey sorry to have to say this but I have to pull out of this series.. My PS3 just won't work on Wednesdays, Every other day is fine but not Wednsdays so sorry :(

I think it might only be like 6 or 7 people in the race today :(

I'll try again later on in the evening before the race.. but i highly doubt it will work :(

Happy with 3rd in my first ever night race:) Very lonely though could do with a few more cars on track enjoyed all the same good job Akmuq.:sly:

Thanks for the race. Hopefully you'll have me again next week. I usually don't retire to the pits but i had enough towards the end. Got lonely and scared in the dark.

Happy with 3rd in my first ever night race:) Very lonely though could do with a few more cars on track enjoyed all the same good job Akmuq.:sly:

Nice Job!!

The first half had alot of good battles. Fun race. Thanks alot fellas!

Congrats Akmuq, 2 in a row

Thanks for the race. Hopefully you'll have me again next week. I usually don't retire to the pits but i had enough towards the end. Got lonely and scared in the dark.

I dont see anything wrong with that. Leaving would be frowned on though. Nice to have ya.

Their was a change in the final order, because of a penalty. If you want to watch why the penalty was given watch lap 12 on Akmuq at the first corner.

Edit: Seven also looked at it and agreed with me.

The last 5 laps were simply epic. I did a 4:01.xxx where I was on full concentration for the entire lap, and had some epic "2 into a corner with 2 coming out again" battles with Esprit, unfortunately I lagged Seven off the track at the turn after Indianapolis, I apologise for that.:ouch:

I did cut the Dunlop Chicane on the final lap, I did let off the throttle, but when your in a race as intense like that, it's almost impossible to stay off the throttle.

P.S. When I honked my horn at you on lap 1 or 2 Seven, it was because I thought you were just going to drive off on me and reminded you to slow.👍

Once again sorry for the incident which was my fault, cause it was worse.👎

Edit: It seems I'm a slow typer.:lol: No problem with the penalty. Explanation up in the second paragraph of this post.

6391010815_b114c34475_z.jpg

Another great race, definitely could do with a few more racers especially on such a long track. It was lonely at the back. Congrats Esprit.

wow! 4 ties.

I dont have the replay, so congrats to Esprit!

Thanks I'll give it to you

A1-242

Another great race, definitely could do with a few more racers especially on such a long track. It was lonely at the back. Congrats Esprit.

thanks

hey can anybody join because i want to race

Yer sure I'll add you to the drivers list.

Edit: You have just missed a race today, so the next race is next week.

If that video was 3 or 4 seconds longer you would have seen I backed off...

Ok I didn't notice that bit I'll look at it now.

Edit: I have just watched it and you do not back off :( (100% throttle)

Ok i didnt notice that bit ill look at it now

Still, as I said, driving with my heart and not my head so probably didn't back off enough.

Did you watch the GT5 replay or your recorded replay? I can get proof I backed off but still probably not worth changing the result for...

Edit: Nope, I remember what I did, I had backed off the throttle in the next proper turn, hardly any time lost and I was still 1.2 seconds faster than you in the first sector, your win Esprit.:)

Last edited:
Can people write a little race report to tell everyone what happend in their race, like say whe you had good battles

The last 5 laps were simply epic. I did a 4:01.xxx where I was on full concentration for the entire lap, and had some epic "2 into a corner with 2 coming out again" battles with Esprit, unfortunately I lagged Seven off the track at the turn after Indianapolis, I apologise for that.:ouch:

I did cut the Dunlop Chicane on the final lap, I did let off the throttle, but when your in a race as intense like that, it's almost impossible to stay off the throttle.

P.S. When I honked my horn at you on lap 1 or 2 Seven, it was because I thought you were just going to drive off on me and reminded you to slow.👍

Once again sorry for the incident which was my fault, cause it was worse.👎

Edit: It seems I'm a slow typer.:lol: No problem with the penalty. Explanation up in the second paragraph of this post.

Edit: it's ok. Me and you did have some contact this race but we did let each other back though and every one makes mistakes, so I not to bother about it. Well I am quite annoyed but I no you didn't do it meaning fully. It was a good race apart from that and I hope to see more people turn up next week.

Well, my race was mostly frustrating, as even before the last lap incident, I should have run away with it, but the draft on the straight had different plans.:ouch: It was mostly a 3 way scrap for the lead for the first 5 or so laps, until I hit Seven off the track so Esprit got away while I let him back through, I had made loads of mistakes up to my pitstop, so went in 7 seconds down, I then pulled back in some of the gap, but I was struggling to get it below 4 seconds, Esprit's Ferrari was epic fast from Chicane 1 on the Mulsanne all the way to Indianapolis, with me being faster through the rest of the lap. I had got the gap down to 2 seconds but my car was very understeer-happy at that stage and I cut the chicane, still, I did enjoy the epic battle on the final lap, even if it were for nothing.

First 3 laps were ok. I think it was on the 4th Akmuq and Seven got together. They checked up and brought myself and Mag up to them. On the 5th Seven went wide before the straight trying to catch Akmuq, and me being zoned into the taillights followed. Pulled in hard and started to slide, then hit Mag. Stopping him. I stopped as well to yield the position. Johnboy and A1 go by. Finished lap 5 with Mag taking him on the end of the track in which he goes into the pits. Lap 6 I was pushin hard and closes a gap to A1 and pitted. Couple laps later I finally caught A1. Started closing a gap to Seven but didnt have enough time.

I started last on the grid because I could only see 7 people on track when their was 8, so I left it to rejoin then had no time to do a lap. But my start was good because I made my car very slippery down the straight by putting low down force, but that then cause me to have under steer in the more twistie parts of the track like the Porscher curves. I was having a good battle with seven and akmuq, but then they touched and I pulled a lead. And I had to maintain my gap to Akmuq because he was very fast like usual. I gained lots of time in the pit stops, as I went into the pitsi I was only 6 seconds in front then when I came out I was 9. But I had to push all the way as Akmuq was flying and set a 4.01 or something, that is a hole second faster than me. Well done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back