• Cape Ring, Tokyo R246, Indy road course

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey Dokey:tup: So does our team get the points we have earned to date:)? Or do we have to start from 0 next time out.:grumpy:

6391779611_9859dfd3d6_z.jpg

BTW if any of you guys are free on a monday night around 7pm GMT you are more than welcome to hook up with us in the V8 series below always looking for clean drivers pace dosent matter although you are all quick from what i have seen:) Sorry for plug Esprit feel free to do the same on our thread might recruit a couple you neverknow:idea:

LINK BELOW.:sly:

BTW if any of you guys are free on a monday night around 7pm GMT you are more than welcome to hook up with us in the V8 series below always looking for clean drivers pace dosent matter although you are all quick from what i have seen:) Sorry for plug Esprit feel free to do the same on our thread might recruit a couple you neverknow:idea:

LINK BELOW.:sly:

I think I am free on Mondays so I might join in, and I thinks seven will join as well.and I will give your series alink to mine when I get home from college :sly:

I think I am free on Mondays so I might join in, and I thinks seven will join as well.and I will give your series alink to mine when I get home from college :sly:

I am not sure yet because It is a gym night. I will have a think about it over the week end.

In the Ferrari dealer I think it's Blu NART but when I look at the car it says Blu Dino...

FR me and I'll send you a paint chip.👍

Is there anyone I can team with? I believe A1 doesn't have a team-mate.

So does that mean I have to change the colour of my car for next race if my PS3 works? :nervous:

And the colour you are looking for is Blu Mirabue it one of the stock colours that come on car from the dealerships.

It's not Mirabau Matty, as I could never find it.:P I don't think you will need to change colour.

Are you sure cause that's actually the colour on my car?? and i seen it in the dealerships.. I'm gonna check..

So does that mean I have to change the colour of my car for next race if my PS3 works? :nervous:

And the colour you are looking for is Blu Mirabue it one of the stock colours that come on car from the dealerships.

Just keep the same colour if you want. 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh i'll go gold chrome ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back