• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
6432495549_2b11f968a8_z.jpg

Sorry to see that akmuq that sucks.

Congrats Esprit for the win.
Podium for seven and john, Good job.

Good speed throughout the field on the first stint. About halfway of that stint were alot of back and forth battles and good clean racing. Some bumps then happened which slowed us up as the spot was giving back to me. Deep Forest, not much room anyways. Got back on pace, was barely holding 4th when I blew the pit and gave up 2 spots to the guys right behind me. For me the second half of the race was catch up and everyone was pretty much at the same pace so that wasnt happening.

Thanks for races so far fellas! They have been great!

Thanks for the racing tonight guys, wish i could have been more competitive. Any one have a target time i should be aiming for at Autumn Ring so i can get into the battle.

Stu

Thanks for the racing tonight guys, wish i could have been more competitive. Any one have a target time i should be aiming for at Autumn Ring so i can get into the battle.

Stu

I haven't practices yet so I don't really know what times are competitive.

it was a really good race today. i was stunned after the first corner that i was 1st and then pull a nice 3 second lead on john but i am not 100% who it was. But i was really hard on my tyres so i was really slow second part on my stint, so i let my team mate though as i was so much slower then him. the pit stop went by and then i set my fastest lap of the race and was starting to catch my brother back up (esprit) but then i made a stupid error and spun the car and i lost about 6 seconds and then was trying to hold on to the 2nd place for the rest of the race.

I am really pleased with the teams performance and am really looking forward to the next race.
that is the race from my point of view like to hear from other. :)

My race review

In qually with 30seconds to the race start I was on a lap that was half a second quicker and then I somehow lost the back end of the car and spun into the pit. So I had to start from 5th.

But my race was a lot better, I got a good start were I made 2 positions. But then seven and JB had pulled alead. They were a bit farster than me on the new tires, but once the tires started to go I was getting held up by seven. But he desided to let me threw so he didn't ruen my race. After the pit stops seven was catching me up untill he spun. Once that happens I was pulling away for the rest of the race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back