• Cape Ring, Tokyo R246, Indy road course

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My best is a 1:15.9 :), and i don't have college tomorrow so I can practice more hehe

Like i mentioned in earlier post i will be aiming for respectable points for Team Atlas and hoping my teamate pulls something out the bag no point me pushing here track is totally foreign to me.:grumpy:

EDIT: Total setup overhaul 116.2 scary!!

Last edited:
Ran a few laps. I too am low to mid 1:17's. I just need to stay consistant.

Edit: 1:16.548

Last edited:
How many racers do we have for tonight?, i'll definitely be there.

Last edited:
akmuq
Hope not, haven't practised but I was driving this place on the limit in TOCA last night, I want a good battle tonight, or a win.:sly:

I really hate this track.. Well I haven't tried it in the Ferrari yet but I doubt it's gonna be that different from the ford last night.

Sorry about missing race only just got back from work, was looking forward to racing tonight!

I quit. The hosts connection is terrible, running away with it and on lap 20 I disconnect.

Johnboy can you host it next week, because you have got good connection for hosting. Sorry Akmuq if Seven wins you get 25 points

If their are that man people next week I might just stop doing the series. :(

Last edited:
I won the race so you can have the full points and John is a good host so it should be fine next week. I am very disappointed with the 2 people who left because it is not fair on the rest of the people racing because it make it boring and just leaving because your not in the correct mood or you just don't like the track is stupid.

If everyone stayed in it would have been a good battle for you to get to the lead Akmuq. The room was a bit laggy when i got close to A1. A few times we hit each other and werent sure so we gave positions back and forth. There was some that were legit and we had a good battle, I think. (from my end) Not for the last 1 I think seven wouldnt have got to first as easy.
Congrats to all that finished,
Congrats Seven on the win,
And very sorry to see those that got disconnected.

Edit:
If their arent that many people next week I might just stop doing the series. :(

No, Only two races left. This is my first outside of the guys i run with. I hope not.

Stay with it guys. Even if we just fill in spots and someone wants to race. The last two are good tracks as well!👍

Last edited by a moderator:
TeamLotus_Seven
I won the race so you can have the full points and John is a good host so it should be fine next week. I am very disappointed with the 2 people who left because it is not fair on the rest of the people racing because it make it boring and just leaving because your not in the correct mood or you just don't like the track is stupid.

Sorry for quiting but I was running a lap down after 9 laps and the way my tyres were wearing was a pit every 7 laps and I just couldn't stick it, I don't see how me leaving would have effected anyone else's race as I was on my own when I decided to quit as everyone had lapped me.

will-i-am
If everyone stayed in it would have been a good battle for you to get to the lead Akmuq. The room was a bit laggy when i got close to A1. A few times we hit each other and werent sure so we gave positions back and forth. There was some that were legit and we had a good battle, I think. (from my end) Not for the last 1 I think seven wouldnt have got to first as easy.
Congrats to all that finished,
Congrats Seven on the win,
And very sorry to see those that got disconnected.

Edit:

No, Only two races left. This is my first outside of the guys i run with. I hope not.

Stay with it guys. Even if we just fill in spots and someone wants to race. The last two are good tracks as well!👍

I think I am going to finish the test of the season but I think we are going to get John to host next time. I don't think I would of got the win if akmuq didn't disconnect because he was to far in head of me and Esprit. I do hope some more people will show next time.

mattymc96
Sorry for quiting but I was running a lap down after 9 laps and the way my tyres were wearing was a pit every 7 laps and I just couldn't stick it, I don't see how me leaving would have effected anyone else's race as I was on my own when I decided to quit as everyone had lapped me.

Ok I just hope you don't leave next time as we finished with a very small grid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back