Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
johnboy1112
Was it really that bad?? If we left every series because of the odd scrape we'd never race each other!:dopey:

No it wasn't that bad.
I had no where to go. So I am not going to take any of the blame. I don't really mind if he leaves because he is always complaining about things.

johnboy1112
Ive watched it as a neutral 50/50 no one to blame unfortunate incident nothing more.:crazy:

I am glad you though it was like that because that is how I felt it was. It Is point to leave a championship because of something like that but the comments that he comes out with are just plane draft. If he is not in the race next week at least we will no it would be a peicefull race :)

I am glad you though it was like that because that is how I felt it was. It Is point to leave a championship because of something like that but the comments that he comes out with are just plane draft. If he is not in the race next week at least we will no it would be a peicefull race :)

Excuse me what have I actually done to make the racing not peaceful?

And besides, I was :censored:ed off with both of you in Monaco last week in the Lotus's before this, and the fact that I will probably disconnect from the lead again next week.:ouch:

Excuse me what have I actually done to make the racing not peaceful?

And besides, I was :censored:ed off with both of you in Monaco last week in the Lotus's before this, and the fact that I will probably disconnect from the lead again next week.:ouch:

Excuse me I done nothing wrong in the lotus race last week, so I don't know what you are trying to say :confused:

Hi everyone. I just wanted to know if is it still possible to join the race - i see many races are already gone sob :( - I've always loved playing in ferrari's tournamentes and i'd be glad to join this one. Read and understood all the rules , hope you let me know... :)

Hi everyone. I just wanted to know if is it still possible to join the race - i see many races are already gone sob :( - I've always loved playing in ferrari's tournamentes and i'd be glad to join this one. Read and understood all the rules , hope you let me know... :)

Let this guy join, he's obviously into tasteful cars. :D

Let this guy join, he's obviously into tasteful cars. :D
Ahahah yes, i love american cars too and the cobra is one of the best inmho :sly: .
Well i hope the other will think the same too, I'm always a correct person, outside and inside the game who just wanted to enjoy this competition

See you later hopefully 👍

Ahahah yes, i love american cars too and the cobra is one of the best inmho :sly: .
Well i hope the other will think the same too, I'm always a correct person, outside and inside the game who just wanted to enjoy this competition

See you later hopefully 👍

*Cough*

Anglo-American, please. :)

British Chassis, American Engine. ;)

Sure, ill add you to the drivers list :)

Anyone up for practice today? Also Spa is set as default in my lobby if you guys want times for it.

I may do some practice after I come back from the gym later but I am not sure what time that will be yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back