• Cape Ring, Tokyo R246, Indy road course

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to everyone for not being there tonight.. I'll try again next week if that's okay with Esprit, but, I really doubt it will work.. Unfortunatly I got it working after the race allthough I thought i was on time cause when i joined at first it said the sesion was free run, And again sorry if I am annoying anyone with my lack of attendence :guilty:

Sorry to everyone for not being there tonight.. I'll try again next week if that's okay with Esprit, but, I really doubt it will work.. Unfortunatly I got it working after the race allthough I thought i was on time cause when i joined at first it said the sesion was free run, And again sorry if I am annoying anyone with my lack of attendence :guilty:

Don't worrier i is not your fault, but keep trying .

Edit: Can't wait for next weeks race, their is one problem it is sevens best track so you will need to practice, cos he is always on that track.

Edit: that is not just pointed at you matty lol, it is to everyone

Don't worrier i is not your fault, but keep trying .

Edit: Can't wait for next weeks race, their is one problem it is sevens best track so you will need to practice, cos he is always on that track.

Edit: that is not just pointed at you matty lol, it is to everyone

i am going to practice like mad on it as well:tup:

Yeah dont be daft Matt keep bashing away everyone likes a tryer dont they.:D
Be nice to hit 10 cars each week was awful lonely out there at times my concentration was at the max just to keep the thing on the road.👍:scared:
Welldone Esprit nice to know the stewards are doing there job hard lines Ak.:dopey:

:sly:

I knew I would be getting a penalty straight after the race, but it was the first stint of the race when I lost it.:(

you still done really well to get a 2nd with a penalty.

a1, do you want to team up with Magzire22 because your teammate has never shown up. If so can you choice a colour and a team name

a1, do you want to team up with Magzire22 because your teammate has never shown up. If so can you choice a colour and a team name

i think that this is a good idea because me and you josh are the other team with two people racing each week.
But dog does try and make it each week he is just having problems at work.

ooo yeah sorry, you can team up with A1 then. Just Private message him to ask him and choice a team name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back