On which day should our race take place

• Thursday 9 pm gmt start q

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Sunday 9 pm gmt start q

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently not racing on Thursdays, but I'm GMT-8 over here in Los Angeles so your start time puts me right at 12 noon here which is my lunch period at work. Because of the timing conflicts between our countries only leaves me to race with you European guys on the weekends only.

Its fun and dependant on assists and the track its tough to call a winner. Ferrari F1 has many times more downforce than the FGT though.

I've raced Le Mans against Ferrari F1s on tracks like Monza (no chicane). Comes closer.

Another fun one is Ferrari Enzo VS Ferrari F1 @ Daytona/Route X.

Tony, you should ask these guys it they want to race at the weekend. It might help with the USA chaps.

Sunday is probably better for me tony, but happy to race thursday.

I can't race too late on sunday but .....

Hey Tony, quite like the Ferrari F1 so might join, already said Im coming to the pre-season, then Ill decide for definite. Cant do sundays though, saving it for the FGTs, and I cant stay any later than 11GMT

Ok guys i think we make this Thursday Pre Session race in spa.
Then we decided which day.
I like also Thurday.
We must see which day is bether for all.

I think that is then to difficult the car is hard enough to drive.
And when one drive with controller that is to hard.

Try it, I was surprised how little difference it made to the F1, you have to brake quite hard to make it lock up :)

Last edited:
Sundays are better for me too, put down for a reserve driver until I can check further Sunday obligations?

Great job on the Sponsoring Pablo!

Verry thanks m8 i update the OP tomorrow with photoshop and excel.
I want to make this Championship to the best on GTP
I go to drive some practise with Ferrari f1 2010 when one like join me.

Last edited:
Wish I had a sponsor, going to try and get few to go into formula cars :) Do you go karting pretty much every weekend tony?

Spurgy 777
Wish I had a sponsor, going to try and get few to go into formula cars :) Do you go karting pretty much every weekend tony?

Me too. What Intrepid team do you drive for tony?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back