Ferrari FXX-K hard to drive

• Thread starter heftyscent
  • 13 comments
United States
United States
I just recently received a ferrari invite and bought the 3 invite cars. Enjoyed the laferrari and Enzo, but found that the FXXK was difficult to drive and barely faster than the LaFerrari. It is very understeery. Does anyone have any solutions to this issue, or experienced a similar problem?

It’s been a while since I drove this car, but if it’s rather slow to respond on corner entry maybe you should lean in to that driving characteristic and try to square off the corners. Take a slow in, fast out approach. Or get a better suspension and tires and tune it up to handle better.

The Lambo hypercar suffers from the same fate. I think there's so much power delivered through the drivetrain and into the tires that they just can't handle any sort of trailbraking; Brake HARD, THEN turn and don't think of getting on the gas early as you may have to brake well into the apex.

Jerome

The Lambo hypercar suffers from the same fate. I think there's so much power delivered through the drivetrain and into the tires that they just can't handle any sort of trailbraking; Brake HARD, THEN turn and don't think of getting on the gas early as you may have to brake well into the apex.

Jerome
Hard braking is the way

This thread inspired me to take it for a spin, and I have to say it’s very easy to drive. Grippy, pointy and responsive. What more can you ask for?
Weird flex but...
(I feel the exact same way)

The only hypercar in the game I consider difficult to drive is the Valkryie and most the reason for it is because the (active) aero + hybrid deploy felt weird at the time.

Back