FIA GT1 Nurburgring 24h Endurance Challenge - Sunday 1st April

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 99 comments
Did anyone else have problems with the Karussells? I was having to ride the brake all the way through to stop the back kicking around. :nervous:

In Online mode, the Karussells is very slippery, only gets worse when wet.

The banking is the slipperiest, in the start I just stayed high. I then when I was trying to make time I risked the banking by taking a higher gear.

In Online mode, the Karussells is very slippery, only gets worse when wet.

The banking is the slipperiest, in the start I just stayed high. I then when I was trying to make time I risked the banking by taking a higher gear.

I know that the Karussells are slippery in online from shuffling but in the wet it was a whole lot worse- literally like ice. :scared:

I just took them in 2nd/3rd trailing the brake. :indiff:

consistency managed 6/10 even at a slow pace :). Even if everyone backed out/ had to leave I still earned valid points. Learned a bit about tuning and making sure I check for Manual and not automatic transmission :P.

AHP earning points wasn't exactly a goal in this race was it? since it isn't a championship race? :P But consistency / stable internet connection is always the key in these races :)

4 hours next time? (maybe enough will DC so that i get a podium! )

AHP earning points wasn't exactly a goal in this race was it? since it isn't a championship race? :P But consistency / stable internet connection is always the key in these races :)

4 hours next time? (maybe enough will DC so that i get a podium! )

My point was, from a realistic point of view, my position was still valid and worth more than those who had dropped out.

It was :) felt pretty nice to get 5th with all those drop outs, felt like a real endurance. :)

:) hope the dinner was good.. Someone wanted the results published it was like this right?

1. Denilson
2. Carracer
3. Biffy
4. Sumo
5. Niko
6. A Higher Place

Back